Poll

Seeing as this is a westcoast board, how many of yall actually want 2 c Game suceed, Do great numbers on Aftermath, Drop a classic album etc etc and go on 2 Snoop Dogg or Dr Dre Status??....

I do
127 (81.4%)
I dont
29 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: Who here actually supports Game? (POLL)  (Read 1851 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Who here actually supports Game? (POLL)
« on: May 31, 2006, 02:16:54 AM »
I voted i do, but im from Europe so my opinion dont count for much i want 2 know what people from the WESTCOAST think.......Plus Larrabbee, Jrome and Tom coz they opinion is usually knowledgable.

The Maestro

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who here actually supports Game? (POLL)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 02:20:12 AM »
I do

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 02:24:58 AM »
i do too

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 02:25:26 AM »
Of course I do, the question is, is he even capable of it.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 02:53:56 AM »
I do definately!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 04:01:06 AM »
I do...although I have to admit that I'd like it better if he'll have more of a West Coast vibe on his new album. The Documentary was a very decent Hip-Hop album, but not exactly West Coast. So since he wants be THE representative for the West Coast, I think it would be a good thing for him to have a West Coast sound on his album.
But yeah, I wish him the best of luck, even if he's off Aftermath.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 05:57:32 AM »
Hell yeah I do. Loved the stuff the man's done so far, although the countless G-Unit disses I could've lived without. There's such a thing as too much.

But fuck all that, that's in the past (at least it seems to be...). Hopefully the rumours ain't true and he's still "under Dre's wing", 'cause that way we can see the best come out of him. And hopefully that second album drops soon enough.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 06:41:11 AM »
i support every talented westcoast artist..that includes game

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 07:28:54 AM »
I do...although I have to admit that I'd like it better if he'll have more of a West Coast vibe on his new album. The Documentary was a very decent Hip-Hop album, but not exactly West Coast. So since he wants be THE representative for the West Coast, I think it would be a good thing for him to have a West Coast sound on his album.

I agree with what you said Game'z next album should definitely have a West Coast sound to it, no Kanye or Timbo on this one (no disrespect) strictly West Coast producerz but I doubt thatz gonna happen... :-\

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 07:54:30 AM »
i support every talented westcoast artist..that includes game
Exactly. Cali's my home, so Imma show love to all my niggaz from the west.

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 07:56:14 AM »
i do of course...he is the only west artist with mainstream appeal....
go game get some shine for the west Coast...

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 07:57:00 AM »

I agree with what you said Game'z next album should definitely have a West Coast sound to it, no Kanye or Timbo on this one (no disrespect) strictly West Coast producerz but I doubt thatz gonna happen... :-\

it aint 1996 no more.. move with the times... rap is more mainstream and universal than ever.. the old west coast sound is over.. throwback tracks are one thing.. but a career aint there with doin it the old way..

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 08:13:43 AM »
I mean look at Cube's album, I think the only westcoast sounding song on is spittin pollaseeds

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 08:27:24 AM »

Why should it happen? Unlike other West Coast artists, Game can work with anyone he wants. Why would you want Game to limit himself? Timbo gave the "Put You on the Game" beat, that was striaght fire. Kanye is very versitile producer. He could give you any type of beat you ask for. Sure he should have some WC producers, but he already had Dre on 5 tracks. If 7 tracks are produced by WC producers (including Dre) I'll be more then happy.