Poll

Seeing as this is a westcoast board, how many of yall actually want 2 c Game suceed, Do great numbers on Aftermath, Drop a classic album etc etc and go on 2 Snoop Dogg or Dr Dre Status??....

I do
127 (81.4%)
I dont
29 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: Who here actually supports Game? (POLL)  (Read 1850 times)

rik

Re: Who here actually supports Game? (POLL)
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2006, 11:56:22 AM »
lol @ Game reppin the West when he just signed a guy who sounds like Young Buck & a guy who sounds like 50
Who's that?

d-nice

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 12:10:23 PM »
Yeah, I support Game and all the rest of the west. Yeah all the beefing may have cost him Aftermath and a label and the LA tattoo is corny, but dude has improved  :o much on the mic since his 1st album and he has got some lyrics. All that other stuff at the end of the day aint got shit to do with lyrics. I would like to see him work with other west coast artists and producers. Look what 2pac did for the coast when he had all those bay and la producers on All Eyez On Me.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2006, 12:58:15 PM »
Is dude really off the math or is everyone here just talkin ish?  Seer said that "its pretty much confirmed"  Was it the G.A.G.E interview that "pretty much confirmed it?"  or was there something more official that I missed?

I voted no because I dont like his music.  Plan and simple.  I was never a fan or a supporter (even though I reluctantly bought his album and that WACK ASS stop snitchin, stop lyin DVD.)  Dudes never been all that good... He's gotten better but thats still not enough for me to be considered a supporter.  I've never liked his style... rather, hes never had one of his own to really like... Never dug all the name dropping...etc.  Got old quick.

Then theres his image... Mr. ultra blood gangsta or whatever.  PLEASE!!!!  For the most part him being a blood seemed really forced and out of place.   He just couldn't make a lie like that true no matter how hard he tried and now that his brother aint messing with him, he'll have to work even harder to keep it up.  My guess is... he'll pull a DJ Quik and slowly get over being a blood. 

As for the butterfly \ LA tat... more then anything it just shows how wishy washy dude is.  He cant make a decision and stick by it which is probably why he cant keep artists on his label.  You live or die by the decisions you make in life so if you ask me, he shouldve just left the stupid little butterfly on and rode with it.  Forget what people think.  I'd rather that any day, then to publicly stick my foot in my mouth by trying to covering it up. 

If anything, Im checkin for Brazil and Wilmington.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2006, 01:17:28 PM »
Game got my vote all day.  I'm ridin' this thing out wit' Blood.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2006, 02:07:50 PM »
I want a west coast record from Game & don't give me that "it ain't 96 no more" excuse.I mean, why the hell am I on this forum???Cause it's mainly about the west coast.Anyways, I think Game's rapped over too many east coast beats, I can count his west coast beats on one hand.

Eihtball

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2006, 05:23:41 PM »
I want a west coast record from Game & don't give me that "it ain't 96 no more" excuse.I mean, why the hell am I on this forum???Cause it's mainly about the west coast.Anyways, I think Game's rapped over too many east coast beats, I can count his west coast beats on one hand.

Yeah, and those "West Coast beats" ain't gonna get him on the radio.  Maybe he didn't need to jump on so many bandwagons (track by Kanye, track by Timbo for the South, track by Eminem for the Aftermath fan base, etc.), but youre playing yourself if you think Game's gonna move units with people like Battlecat on the record.  Yeah, Battlecat's produced some minor hits for the Eastsidaz in the past, but he ain't an A-lister, and most of the songs he produces don't cross over.  We all know damn well that DPG won't be doing big numbers with a joint like "Cali Iz Active".

Shame on you for downplaying the "it ain't 96 no more" excuse and then giving a lame response like that.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2006, 05:30:02 PM »
i support every talented westcoast artist..that includes game

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2006, 05:58:11 PM »
I hope he makes it for the simple fact I aint a hater. But I do however dislike the fact on how he try's to act like he really got stripes as a G. And how throws all this eastcoast references in. The only West Coast nigga with a Yonkers flow. So is he saying you basically got to sound like you from the east to be good? I never dug that. I hope he succeeds, but I hate the smoke screen that eveyone without the knowledge of how these streets really work buy into the lies and are willing to defend his politics. I dont like how he always back tracking on beefs. It's one thing to kiss and make up, time heals everything. But when you diss people for no reason, then back down (JAY-Z) that aint cool. You shouldn't throw names out there like that. And lets be real if you are making a WESTCOAST album, have some west personel. Features and producers. Lets be real here folks. Mary J. Busta, Floetry Girl whatever her name is,Tony Yayo, 50 cent. oh he did have Nate Dogg and Dre though...... but much luck to another brother trying to get his. I wish him luck and safety in these streets.

We Fly High

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2006, 06:02:23 PM »
hes alright, dont think i'll be buying his new album, didnt buy documentary either. but after viewing the SSSL dvd, i pretty much gave up on him. a Grown man has to have better things to do in life than feed into that bullshit.

miskal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2006, 06:44:48 PM »
I dont cuz documentary was fif album..im waitin for doctors advocate! :D

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2006, 06:48:22 PM »
I do and i just hope he is still under aftermath because if he isnt he will not sell.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2006, 07:06:03 PM »
I do and i just hope he is still under aftermath because if he isnt he will not sell.

well you never know about things like that, people can make good music without dres production, but i think dre with still work with him from time to time whether or not hes with aftermath, you know dre will do anything if the price is right....

but i agree with earlier posts, the documentary was a B album at best, from what i hear from his new shit,  his new album is gonna be twice as better.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2006, 07:39:12 PM »
does downloading his music equal support?  if yes, then i do but if no, then i don't
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2006, 07:54:06 PM »
i do  ;D

game needs some guidance tho. if he pulls one more stunt like the butterfly tattoo im not fuckin with him no more.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"