Poll

Seeing as this is a westcoast board, how many of yall actually want 2 c Game suceed, Do great numbers on Aftermath, Drop a classic album etc etc and go on 2 Snoop Dogg or Dr Dre Status??....

I do
127 (81.4%)
I dont
29 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: Who here actually supports Game? (POLL)  (Read 1845 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: Who here actually supports Game? (POLL)
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2006, 08:07:32 PM »
me

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2006, 09:50:23 PM »
i support him... i thought the g-unit beef was entertaining as fuck, loved the mixtapes, and he really evolved as an artist through all of that

but he lies lies lies lies lies like a motherfucker!  you can't believe anything that comes out of dude's mouth!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2006, 10:41:03 PM »
i support him... i thought the g-unit beef was entertaining as fuck, loved the mixtapes, and he really evolved as an artist through all of that

but he lies lies lies lies lies like a motherfucker!  you can't believe anything that comes out of dude's mouth!

"For 500 dollas he'll claim any set, for a 1000 dollas he'll tat it on his hand, damn, damn, thats worse than me lyin sayin Olyvia was a man, your double x l cover look like makin of da band"

Game

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2006, 11:06:40 PM »
I want a west coast record from Game & don't give me that "it ain't 96 no more" excuse.I mean, why the hell am I on this forum???Cause it's mainly about the west coast.Anyways, I think Game's rapped over too many east coast beats, I can count his west coast beats on one hand.

Yeah, and those "West Coast beats" ain't gonna get him on the radio.  Maybe he didn't need to jump on so many bandwagons (track by Kanye, track by Timbo for the South, track by Eminem for the Aftermath fan base, etc.), but youre playing yourself if you think Game's gonna move units with people like Battlecat on the record.  Yeah, Battlecat's produced some minor hits for the Eastsidaz in the past, but he ain't an A-lister, and most of the songs he produces don't cross over.  We all know damn well that DPG won't be doing big numbers with a joint like "Cali Iz Active".

Shame on you for downplaying the "it ain't 96 no more" excuse and then giving a lame response like that.
Look at Xzibit's album "Restless".90% of that shit was west coast & it went 1 or 2 times platinum.If Xzibit dropped that CD on LOUD Records & sold that much imagine what Game would do wit a CD like that on Aftermath.Plus is it that fuckin hard to understand I'm a west coast fan & wanna hear more of that west coast sound???Geeez ::)

SGV

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2006, 11:12:48 PM »
Look at Xzibit's album "Restless".90% of that shit was west coast & it went 1 or 2 times platinum.If Xzibit dropped that CD on LOUD Records & sold that much imagine what Game would do wit a CD like that on Aftermath.Plus is it that fuckin hard to understand I'm a west coast fan & wanna hear more of that west coast sound???Geeez ::)

But think of this way, X's best two records came from when he was one some other shit. Yea, Restless sold more, but that's thanks to the Dre affiliation. Fact of the matter is, he lost a lot fans and respect when he started becoming "Super West Coast." He got into shit with J-Ro, Defari and King Tee... Dudes who had NOTHING but love for him.. That was his fam. When he was one some "I'm from the West but I'm not your stereotypical dude" type shit, people were feeling everything he did.

When you change so drastically, people can't help but look at you as a joke.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2006, 11:33:40 PM »

But think of this way, X's best two records came from when he was one some other shit. Yea, Restless sold more, but that's thanks to the Dre affiliation. Fact of the matter is, he lost a lot fans and respect when he started becoming "Super West Coast." He got into shit with J-Ro, Defari and King Tee... Dudes who had NOTHING but love for him.. That was his fam. When he was one some "I'm from the West but I'm not your stereotypical dude" type shit, people were feeling everything he did.

]
i agree 100 %.........and there is a whole other underground scene on the west that gets practically no mention in here(dilated, visonaries, J5, MURS, loot pack and madlib, PUTS, sick symphonies, etc.).....because those artists dont do gangsta street music and dont have the zapp talk box on the hook, that makes them any less west coast?............'west coast sound', thats like when people say 'you dont sound black, you sound white'........what the fuck does a black or white person sound like? what does a west coast beat sound like? enlighten me, cuz that comes off sounding narrow minded..........and damn, do fools hate game! sum of the reason behind the hate is funny as hell too
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

westkoastanostra

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2006, 11:51:03 PM »
I want a west coast record from Game & don't give me that "it ain't 96 no more" excuse.I mean, why the hell am I on this forum???Cause it's mainly about the west coast.Anyways, I think Game's rapped over too many east coast beats, I can count his west coast beats on one hand.

Yeah, and those "West Coast beats" ain't gonna get him on the radio.  Maybe he didn't need to jump on so many bandwagons (track by Kanye, track by Timbo for the South, track by Eminem for the Aftermath fan base, etc.), but youre playing yourself if you think Game's gonna move units with people like Battlecat on the record.  Yeah, Battlecat's produced some minor hits for the Eastsidaz in the past, but he ain't an A-lister, and most of the songs he produces don't cross over.  We all know damn well that DPG won't be doing big numbers with a joint like "Cali Iz Active".

Shame on you for downplaying the "it ain't 96 no more" excuse and then giving a lame response like that.

yea but that was like almost 6 years ago...when the west coast still had some love on the radio and t.v....unlike now....except the bay....but yea these days it aint like that no more....

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2006, 11:59:01 PM »

Yeah I miss the old X, if he'd stay wit that style he'd definately be my favorite rapper, easily.

i agree 100 %.........and there is a whole other underground scene on the west that gets practically no mention in here(dilated, visonaries, J5, MURS, loot pack and madlib, PUTS, sick symphonies, etc.).....because those artists dont do gangsta street music and dont have the zapp talk box on the hook, that makes them any less west coast?............'west coast sound', thats like when people say 'you dont sound black, you sound white'........what the fuck does a black or white person sound like? what does a west coast beat sound like? enlighten me, cuz that comes off sounding narrow minded..........and damn, do fools hate game! sum of the reason behind the hate is funny as hell too
Dude, Premier is my favorite producer ever.So what does that tell you???Take a guess what kind of rappers I listen to the most.Plus I don't care if someone raps about the moon, sun, earth or gangsta shit.I'm just looking at the mc's lyrical abilities & beats he/she raps over.Oh yeah, the west coast sound we are talking bout here doesn't sound like Kanye West, Cool & Dre, Timbaland, Just Blaze & etc. production.C'mon, you know what I'm talking about.

eNgIeS

« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2006, 04:57:18 AM »
i like Game coz i like his rap nothin to do with this BS with G Unit he a down to earth cat i reckon so yeh i dont see why ppl dont wanna support him. For a west coast forum some ppl here can be very anti west coast & diss either new cats liek Game or pioneers of this shit like Dre Snoop Quik Cube Warren Daz & Kurupt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2006, 05:19:54 AM »
i like Game coz i like his rap nothin to do with this BS with G Unit he a down to earth cat i reckon so yeh i dont see why ppl dont wanna support him. For a west coast forum some ppl here can be very anti west coast & diss either new cats liek Game or pioneers of this shit like Dre Snoop Quik Cube Warren Daz & Kurupt

Hmm... no  :-X

Funkstradamus

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2006, 05:36:18 AM »
this shit is all about music to me...i dont have time to draw sides in these dumb ass beefs...if he keep dropping heat...im down...

Intriago33

« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2006, 05:38:00 AM »
I'll support him, but there's alotta cats from the west i'm gonna be checking before Game.

eNgIeS

« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2006, 08:58:26 AM »

Hmm... no  :-X

How aint he? watch SSSL dvd u can tell he genuine

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2006, 09:25:18 AM »
Game got a classic under his belt with Kanye(Dreams), so yes he should use Mr. West. The key is not throwing out the baby with the bathwater as far as the west coast sound and jumping on whatever new bandwagon is out there. No, the key is keeping what we like about the west and adding creative elements. Like I dont think anyones using Reggae as much as me.

Free Tray-Deee!

www.tagworld.com/thablaqsinattra

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2006, 07:43:46 PM »
this shit is all about music to me...i dont have time to draw sides in these dumb ass beefs...if he keep dropping heat...im down...

8)