Poll

Seeing as this is a westcoast board, how many of yall actually want 2 c Game suceed, Do great numbers on Aftermath, Drop a classic album etc etc and go on 2 Snoop Dogg or Dr Dre Status??....

I do
127 (81.4%)
I dont
29 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: Who here actually supports Game? (POLL)  (Read 1852 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who here actually supports Game? (POLL)
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2006, 11:21:41 AM »
Why not? I do.

kingwell

« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2006, 03:39:46 PM »
There is no reason to not support him...

Eihtball

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2006, 08:21:58 PM »
[Look at Xzibit's album "Restless".90% of that shit was west coast & it went 1 or 2 times platinum.If Xzibit dropped that CD on LOUD Records & sold that much imagine what Game would do wit a CD like that on Aftermath.Plus is it that fuckin hard to understand I'm a west coast fan & wanna hear more of that west coast sound???Geeez ::)

"Restless" = 6 years ago now, times done changed.  Not to mention that an Aftermath/Dre affiliation back then was a huge deal because of how successful "2001" had been.

The fact that you a West Coast fan is irrelevent...I'm simply saying that making a record with mostly Cali producers producing Cali-style funk ain't gonna do big numbers.  And if it don't make dollars, it don't make sense.

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2006, 08:50:08 PM »
[Look at Xzibit's album "Restless".90% of that shit was west coast & it went 1 or 2 times platinum.If Xzibit dropped that CD on LOUD Records & sold that much imagine what Game would do wit a CD like that on Aftermath.Plus is it that fuckin hard to understand I'm a west coast fan & wanna hear more of that west coast sound???Geeez ::)

"Restless" = 6 years ago now, times done changed.  Not to mention that an Aftermath/Dre affiliation back then was a huge deal because of how successful "2001" had been.

The fact that you a West Coast fan is irrelevent...I'm simply saying that making a record with mostly Cali producers producing Cali-style funk ain't gonna do big numbers.  And if it don't make dollars, it don't make sense.
The west never was played out. They started promoting the south out of fear of the west, just like back in the days they promoted the west to kill the blackness of the east coast.

Eihtball

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2006, 08:10:21 AM »

The west never was played out. They started promoting the south out of fear of the west, just like back in the days they promoted the west to kill the blackness of the east coast.

Of course the West was played out.  I've always told people that G-Funk was hated on as much as Crunk is today because of how played out it was.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2006, 08:16:10 AM »

Of course the West was played out.  I've always told people that G-Funk was hated on as much as Crunk is today because of how played out it was.

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2006, 01:28:56 PM »
The West didnt go out of style. They saw the entrepreneur spirit in the west of people like Suge and Mike Concepcion and they got scared. "These niggers might take over our shit in 5 years!"

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2006, 01:53:55 PM »
I voted yes, he's got rapping/songwriting talent, but I don't think he has the overall characteristics of "a legend".

As long as the beats are good, I don't care whether they're westcoast or not. One of my favourites from The Documentary was Put You On The Game.; Timbo is nuts.

The Great Elephant

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2006, 08:11:46 PM »
i will when he stops the corny name dropping and stops the "one man NWA' bullshit just b/c he's rapped over a couple dre beats.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2006, 09:09:54 PM »
i will when he stops the corny name dropping and stops the "one man NWA' bullshit just b/c he's rapped over a couple dre beats.

well not just that he knew Eazy and quik, and hes actually rapped over alot of dre beat, old ones and new ones, jus check out his new album

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2006, 04:44:47 AM »
The Game's a joke, so I don't support him, I don't believe anything he says.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2006, 04:46:44 AM »

I must admit that he actually quited the name dropping, but as soon as Tech left BWS the name dropping was back.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2006, 04:53:50 AM »

I must admit that he actually quited the name dropping, but as soon as Tech left BWS the name dropping was back.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2006, 02:16:26 PM »

Tech as in Techniec...? when did this happen?

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2006, 02:38:44 PM »

Tech as in Techniec...? when did this happen?

A couple of months ago I think and he's not the only one who left...

~Loyalty Is Everything~