Author Topic: what it is to take a life....  (Read 292 times)

J Bananas

what it is to take a life....
« on: May 31, 2006, 05:16:22 PM »
have any of you ever thought about what it means when you kill somebody? it happens everyday and is glamorized across the world but murder can be one of the most detrimental acts to a lot of people lives, not just the victim. I've been dwelling on the subject for a while because I've grown up my whole life entrenched in fairytale, dramatized recreations of murder through music and movies; and in turn grown up desensitized to it and even able to scoff and make jokes about killing people. Only within the past couple years when I witnessed a couple killings in public places have I really taken the time to think about and feel the stain it leaves on the community. the sadness, anger and recovery that so many people have to cope with on a daily basis must be so painful. I'm wondering if anyone here has had to deal with the aftershock of someone getting killed, or if you've grown up in a place where killigs are common, how has it effected your outlook?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: what it is to take a life....
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 05:47:51 PM »
have any of you ever thought about what it means when you kill somebody? it happens everyday and is glamorized across the world but murder can be one of the most detrimental acts to a lot of people lives, not just the victim. I've been dwelling on the subject for a while because I've grown up my whole life entrenched in fairytale, dramatized recreations of murder through music and movies; and in turn grown up desensitized to it and even able to scoff and make jokes about killing people. Only within the past couple years when I witnessed a couple killings in public places have I really taken the time to think about and feel the stain it leaves on the community. the sadness, anger and recovery that so many people have to cope with on a daily basis must be so painful. I'm wondering if anyone here has had to deal with the aftershock of someone getting killed, or if you've grown up in a place where killigs are common, how has it effected your outlook?

on  a side note, do u now understand why such venemous hate exists towards ur country?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 06:26:21 PM »
Come on tech go easy on him, it was a strenuous enough task the first time round for him to actually express something which actually means anything. Now you are posing a question to him come on man be reasonable, the moron in him is just dying to burst into life now....your overloading his brain.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 06:28:54 PM by virtuoso »

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 07:18:07 PM »
do you two sand niggers talk about me after sex? or just clean up and leave the adult book store....

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 12:17:59 AM »
It's one of the worst things you can do to the loved ones of that person. That's who it really hurts, not the person itself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 01:16:11 AM »
It's one of the worst things you can do to the loved ones of that person. That's who it really hurts, not the person itself.

thanks dick now i feel really sorry for my ex girlfriends mother

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 01:43:09 AM »
There are exceptions....we dont love dem hoes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE