Author Topic: Black people need to stop having so many kids out of wedlock.....  (Read 1249 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Seriously, about 70% of black children in the US are born out of wedlock. If you are looking for the reason why the black poverty rate is so high, that is the sole reason, not racism as liberals would like you to believe.

Number 1.......black children don't have fathers in their lives who will give them discipline and help raise them to be productive adults.That is probably why there are so many behavoiral problems with black kids in schools and society as a whole.  Number 2......not having a fatrher hurts kids financially, because that is a second source of income the family is missing out on. It is hard enough to get by with 2 parents working, it is almost impossible with just one.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 05:54:08 PM by Real American »

J Bananas

Re: Black people need to stop having so many kids out of wedlock.....
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 05:52:15 PM »
is that your solution...just stop? i'll see if i can get you a speakers chair at next years million man march

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 05:53:44 PM »
White people should wash thier hair, stay off the fuckin Meth, and stop asking me for change and cigarettes in the Wal-mart parking lot.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 05:54:05 PM »
and dude this thread aint looking good, remember what happened to bryan from kansas?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 05:56:24 PM »
and dude this thread aint looking good, remember what happened to bryan from kansas?

I am not going to be censored for bringing up a serious issue plagueing the black community. It is something that isn't "politically correct" to talk about, so everyone ignores it and the problem keeps getting bigger and bigger. Bill Cosby has brought up the issue of out of wedlock births in the black community and instead of being praised for speaking the truth he has been attacked by liberals unmercifully. The truth hurts sometimes.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 05:59:22 PM by Real American »

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 05:59:47 PM »
of course, but most of us here aren't black so its an unrealistic debate either way...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 06:00:32 PM »
He's right that in general children without fathers tend to have many difficulties and that it does seem to be more rampant in the black community. I agree with this post except that it's too racially focused although the point is well taken.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 06:01:09 PM »
of course, but most of us here aren't black so its an unrealistic debate either way...

Why is it unrealistic? Because we are white we can't talk about the issue?

I guess black folks can't talk about anything relating to white people then, huh? Seriously, blakc poverty is an issue that affects us all and as a nation we have to address the problem.

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 06:03:05 PM »
i hate it when their women talk all loud in public, especially movie theatres

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 06:11:42 PM »
so wats ur solution to the problem ,all u said was tehy have to stop, but u don't realize is that this issue is caused by the lifes they were forced to live in
United Arab States

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 06:14:05 PM »
so wats ur solution to the problem ,all u said was tehy have to stop, but u don't realize is that this issue is caused by the lifes they were forced to live in

well, its 50/50 between that and their own ignorance, cant let people get away with everything just cuz u like their music

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 06:17:03 PM »

I don't know the answer. It is something black people have to do themselves.

But I do know that the problem isn't because "the lives they were forced to live in". if you look at the stats, black people had low illegitimacy rates back in the 30's, 40's, 50's etc back when there really was racism. So this is a recent phenomenon. It is affecting all races, but primarily blacks.

Eihtball

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 06:17:42 PM »
This is typical of CWalker...muthafucka just loves hearing himself talk.  Fuck conservatism...this is characteristic of narcissism.  Note the way he makes himself out to be some kind of martyr...he wants you to believe only conservatives would discuss this kind of stuff.  And what's more is that he appeals to being "politically incorrect" as a justification for his real agenda, which is of course to portray his own race and American society as completely blameless.

So everybody applaud CWalker for saying the same thing that "conservatives" like 2Pac and Ice Cube have said for years. (CLAP CLAP CLAP)

Bill Cosby has brought up the issue of out of wedlock births in the black community and instead of being praised for speaking the truth he has been attacked by liberals unmercifully. The truth hurts sometimes.

Bill Cosby was criticized for being elitist in that same speech...when he criticized black parents for giving their kids African names like "Shinequa" and then he said "and they're all in jail."

Plenty of so-called "liberals" acknowledge this truth which you think you're the only person in the world to expose.  But conservatives like yourself just want to find an excuse to criticize blacks, and it always looks better if you can find a house nigga to do it for you.  That way, you can say that it's all our fault for the way things are, and you can clear your conscience.  But yeah, the truth hurts, and don't worry...us "leftists" won't let your sheltered ass forget that.

Why is it unrealistic? Because we are white we can't talk about the issue?

I guess black folks can't talk about anything relating to white people then, huh? Seriously, blakc poverty is an issue that affects us all and as a nation we have to address the problem.

Honestly, how often do you see black people getting on TV and telling white folks how to live, how to raise their kids, etc.?

Well, I could do that, if you want.  Here's my advice to all the honkies out there: Stop raising your kids to be such spoiled brats who have no concept of responsibility.  And tell them to stop getting drunk every fucking night and then whining to me when they can't turn in their assignments on time.  They need to learn that in the real world, moms and pops ain't gonna be there to bail them out when they tally up huge credit card debts and can't pay for broadband and cell phone bills and all that shit.  Or maybe they will...uh, oh, white America's future could be in trouble.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 06:21:47 PM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 06:52:34 PM »
Eightball, instead of resorting to personal attacks, let's just debate the issue.

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 06:57:31 PM »
Eightball, instead of resorting to personal attacks, let's just debate the issue.

You know as well as I do that you invite them.

And I expect you to respond by asking me why.