Author Topic: Black people need to stop having so many kids out of wedlock.....  (Read 1243 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Black people need to stop having so many kids out of wedlock.....
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2006, 10:23:56 AM »
alotta these 18-25 year old girls realize that when their pussy power is fading their fucked in the world cuz theyre dumb and thats all theyve ever been. shitting out a kid is good insurance so you can convince people you're not worthless, its easier than getting a job

or as pimp c put it "wicked women usin' children to live on"
Stupid bitches.

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2006, 10:25:22 AM »
You know what CWalker, I don't say this very often (but for some reason more so lately), but I agree with you 100%. These women have having babies when they're not financially and mentally mature enough to take care of one, so the kid ends up getting with the wrong crowd and get caught up in crime. It's ridiculous. These guys are born without a father figure to teach them how to be "real" men and support your children, but as soon as they screw up, they do like their daddy did and run away. It's a vicious cycle and its sickening. Sometimes I think people treat children like a toy or a pet instead of what it really is, a person.

word.. but it aint just black people doin it...

that pet thing reminds of something.. a homie who moved here told me from outta town told me that he used to score off a couple who lived in a dirty ass house etc.. and their kid was a 13 or so year old girl who basically lived in the house like an animal, naked, unwashed never went to school etc etc.. sickening what people do..

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2006, 12:33:44 PM »
You know what CWalker, I don't say this very often (but for some reason more so lately), but I agree with you 100%. These women have having babies when they're not financially and mentally mature enough to take care of one, so the kid ends up getting with the wrong crowd and get caught up in crime. It's ridiculous. These guys are born without a father figure to teach them how to be "real" men and support your children, but as soon as they screw up, they do like their daddy did and run away. It's a vicious cycle and its sickening. Sometimes I think people treat children like a toy or a pet instead of what it really is, a person.

word.. but it aint just black people doin it...

that pet thing reminds of something.. a homie who moved here told me from outta town told me that he used to score off a couple who lived in a dirty ass house etc.. and their kid was a 13 or so year old girl who basically lived in the house like an animal, naked, unwashed never went to school etc etc.. sickening what people do..

Oh definitely, that's why I just said "people" in general. It's a epidemic affecting all groups of people, minorities and the impoverished in particular.

These girls gotta understand that they're not physically made to fuck around with every guy on the street. Their gonna eventually get pregnant whether they want to or not.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2006, 12:48:42 PM »
Number 1.......black children don't have fathers in their lives who will give them discipline and help raise them to be productive adults.That is probably why there are so many behavoiral problems with black kids in schools and society as a whole.  Number 2......not having a fatrher hurts kids financially, because that is a second source of income the family is missing out on. It is hard enough to get by with 2 parents working, it is almost impossible with just one.

Fuck the race card number one but number two you are fuckin stereotypin out your ass becuz having no father around 24/7 doesn't cause a child to have behavoiral problems.

And it sounds like your blaming the fuckin kids. Its not their fault!

Don't sit there and say just black people becuz you'd be surpised at the numbers for white folks too! I can't fuckin stand people who keep the fuckin Black/White shit alive.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2006, 12:51:11 PM »
I think this is a problem which has become massively widespread I dont know the figures for non black single parents but I am sure it is massive. My cousin lives in Canada and she can name 10 friends off the top of her which live as single mothers. I am not sure if the solution is necessarily for more couples to get wed because as we all know divorces are also rocketing. I think it is more complex than that and really although its difficult to claim exactly what is causing this, the media has a massive role in the demise of the social and family structure. Monogamy has become the in word in the media, you see it in magazines on television everywhere you look, sex sells as they say and I think its been brainwashed into young adults that they should have sex with as many people as possible, so they feel that by sticking by a woman they are somehow not living a fulfilled life. Materialism is also playing a prevalent role in this breakdown because now things are being measured in terms of material wealth vs family, sadly most people see it as too big a sacrifice to not have plentifuls of cash which they would inevitably only spend on meaningless objects anyway.

As far as black people in general are concerned I read an interesting theory in a marketing book which I had to read, I can't remember what the theory was called and in addition I can not remember the name of the theorist but basically he said that the media deliberately and successfully targets black people in particular because they believe that to compete with the white man and get on the same level as him then they must have many material posessions so that they will get the respect and image that middle class white men have. I personally have never known what thats like because my family have never been middle class or anywhere near it in fact but that according to the book is a recognised fact.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2006, 01:07:54 PM »
i have a solution
United Arab States

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2006, 01:46:50 PM »
^ So do I..rap it up and quit wit the racial statistics.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2006, 02:50:49 PM »
Seriously, about 70% of black children in the US are born out of wedlock. If you are looking for the reason why the black poverty rate is so high, that is the sole reason, not racism as liberals would like you to believe.

Number 1.......black children don't have fathers in their lives who will give them discipline and help raise them to be productive adults.That is probably why there are so many behavoiral problems with black kids in schools and society as a whole.  Number 2......not having a fatrher hurts kids financially, because that is a second source of income the family is missing out on. It is hard enough to get by with 2 parents working, it is almost impossible with just one.

that's funny since whites have the highest poverty rate.....haha
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

J Bananas

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2006, 03:59:47 PM »
Seriously, about 70% of black children in the US are born out of wedlock. If you are looking for the reason why the black poverty rate is so high, that is the sole reason, not racism as liberals would like you to believe.

that's funny since whites have the highest poverty rate.....haha

whites are the majority we have every number statistic buddy

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

J Bananas

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2006, 04:07:49 PM »
whites are the majority
Not for long. :stir:

well good now coloreds cant bitch about unfair statistics

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2006, 05:10:50 PM »
whites are the majority

You are black, right? if so, I wouldn't be too excited about whites no longer being the majority. Trust me, blacks have it a hell of a lot better with a white majority than they would if there was a Latino majority.

That is just real talk.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2006, 09:50:38 PM »
whites are the majority

You are black, right? if so, I wouldn't be too excited about whites no longer being the majority. Trust me, blacks have it a hell of a lot better with a white majority than they would if there was a Latino majority.

That is just real talk.
Actualy I agree. :(

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2006, 10:22:04 PM »
This republican is gonna be even madder when Hillary wins!

www.tagworld.com/thablaqsinattra

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2006, 11:30:49 PM »
whites are the majority

That is just real talk.

now that's a dumb ass comment. In Latin America, U.S. controlled, white people are controlling the countries, and they are all fucked. Lets allow the country mature, then we talk.