Author Topic: Black people need to stop having so many kids out of wedlock.....  (Read 1242 times)

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

Re: Black people need to stop having so many kids out of wedlock.....
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2006, 11:48:47 PM »
i hate it when their women talk all loud in public, especially movie theatres

I hate when other kinds of women 1. Smell like wet dogs 2. stab me 3. crash into me with their cars. you add the race to each. If you hate Black folks stop liking their music.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2006, 11:45:35 AM »
You know what CWalker, I don't say this very often (but for some reason more so lately), but I agree with you 100%. These women have having babies when they're not financially and mentally mature enough to take care of one, so the kid ends up getting with the wrong crowd and get caught up in crime. It's ridiculous. These guys are born without a father figure to teach them how to be "real" men and support your children, but as soon as they screw up, they do like their daddy did and run away. It's a vicious cycle and its sickening. Sometimes I think people treat children like a toy or a pet instead of what it really is, a person.

one word....CONDOM
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2006, 12:01:07 PM »
I think this is a problem which has become massively widespread I dont know the figures for non black single parents but I am sure it is massive. My cousin lives in Canada and she can name 10 friends off the top of her which live as single mothers. I am not sure if the solution is necessarily for more couples to get wed because as we all know divorces are also rocketing. I think it is more complex than that and really although its difficult to claim exactly what is causing this, the media has a massive role in the demise of the social and family structure. Monogamy has become the in word in the media, you see it in magazines on television everywhere you look, sex sells as they say and I think its been brainwashed into young adults that they should have sex with as many people as possible, so they feel that by sticking by a woman they are somehow not living a fulfilled life. Materialism is also playing a prevalent role in this breakdown because now things are being measured in terms of material wealth vs family, sadly most people see it as too big a sacrifice to not have plentifuls of cash which they would inevitably only spend on meaningless objects anyway.

As far as black people in general are concerned I read an interesting theory in a marketing book which I had to read, I can't remember what the theory was called and in addition I can not remember the name of the theorist but basically he said that the media deliberately and successfully targets black people in particular because they believe that to compete with the white man and get on the same level as him then they must have many material posessions so that they will get the respect and image that middle class white men have. I personally have never known what thats like because my family have never been middle class or anywhere near it in fact but that according to the book is a recognised fact.

I agree with u in material part...in a way.  Yeah..it does play the role that affects everyone.  The world is really sick as in mentally sick.  They can't seem to appreciate with what they have.  They feel like they "need" to have more.  It's a dangerous drug and legal...."media."  Basing on your second paragraph it sounds like some slave shit to me.  In a way, I can't knock that because I seen some of the brothaz on street kissin' white asses just to get what they. 
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

The Classics

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2006, 04:17:17 PM »
O'kay the family structure in America has been broken, but I don't get how that relates to blacks. You said it yourself it is bad for society key word being society (including everyone) so don't play the race card.  As far as it being the "sole" reason for poverty in the black community, it's obvious someone is trying to hide by placing blame elsewhere.  Reality is it's not that black and white. Does racism play role? Yes. As time went on racism might of subsided but the mentality that was instilled remained, among many other things.

Solution: Stop
I wish they would just stop, so you can create another explaining why that didn't work and what to do next.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2006, 05:21:59 PM »

Well for one thing i find it bizarre and ironic that you should say to anyone stop playing the race card when this topic is about blacks but nontheless i do actually agree with you if you had bothered to read my post properly you would have noticed that i fully acknowledge it and for the most part i was talking about society because this issue is not fundamentally a problem solely with black people.

WestCoasta

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2006, 10:28:06 PM »
easiest shit in the world that people don't understand:

wear a fuckin condom, and if you don't have enough money to support a kid - don't fuckin have one

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2006, 03:03:59 AM »
This is not just a US-thing you know. Take Rotterdam in the Netherlands. It's completely normal to spot young black women (between 20-25,something like that) with several children at their side. Usually, they have one that walks alongside them, one in the buggy and another on the arm, while they are allready visibly pregnant with number 4. And more often than not, those children do NOT share the same father.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

J Bananas

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2006, 01:54:34 PM »
black people need to VOTE J BANANAS 4 TOT MOD 2006, THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »
this does happen too much tho, everyone who comes to my check cashing store with government checks have like 3 or more kids....i know one couple who ahs a kid every year for the check...they are all black tho (i dont care, but its no wonder people stereotype them as doing it more than anyone).......its sad they get money...and do shit with it that has nothing to do with benefiting the child...its really sad in sum cases...but what can u do

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2006, 09:53:40 PM »
i guess bitches are nothing but baby maker machine... :'( ;D

The_realest45

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2006, 10:35:40 PM »
this is the most ignorant thread on the forum worry about yourself and not what other races are doing u acting like blacks are the only one with that problem choke on a dick faggot you an undercover racist

« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 10:42:16 PM by The_realest45 »