Author Topic: Dr. Dre & Knoc'Turnal  (Read 730 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Dr. Dre & Knoc'Turnal
« on: June 02, 2006, 07:57:15 PM »
How did these 2 hook up anyway?

Eihtball

Re: Dr. Dre & Knoc'Turnal
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 08:25:33 PM »

They did?

Damn, I Pac was right when he said Dre was gay. ;D

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 08:43:07 PM »
Knoc's manager, who was a friend of Dre's, set up a meeting between the two sometime in early-mid 1999. As the story goes, Dre was impressed with Knoc and shortly afterward, Knoc-Turn'al recorded a verse for "Bang Bang".

After laying vocals on a few more tracks for "2001", he layed low for a bit and then in the summer of 2001, Dre & Knoc worked together on a gang of tracks, including material for the Wash Soundtrack.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 07:59:34 AM »

They did?

::)
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 11:26:33 PM »
Knoc's manager, who was a friend of Dre's, set up a meeting between the two sometime in early-mid 1999. As the story goes, Dre was impressed with Knoc and shortly afterward, Knoc-Turn'al recorded a verse for "Bang Bang".

After laying vocals on a few more tracks for "2001", he layed low for a bit and then in the summer of 2001, Dre & Knoc worked together on a gang of tracks, including material for the Wash Soundtrack.

The wash soundtrack was one of my favorite cds

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 11:28:44 PM »

lol are you serious?  Wow, you have some low expectations.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 12:08:05 AM »

ok....thanks for that, at least i don't change who i think is the best rapper everyother month, "its ice cube, no its dj quik, no no its yukmouth, no wait its MC eiht"

grow up you little bitch, whenever you decide to have an opinion, stick it up ya ass faggot.

after this im threw, no replies nuthin to your punk ass, go fuck yourself.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 12:36:50 AM »
Quote from: 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali link=topic=111653.msg1150496#msg1150496 They did?

[quote

I'm sure you found that extreemly funny. Too bad you stand alone, dork.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 06:32:03 AM by Baby G »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 08:21:25 PM »

ok....thanks for that, at least i don't change who i think is the best rapper everyother month, "its ice cube, no its dj quik, no no its yukmouth, no wait its MC eiht"

grow up you little bitch, whenever you decide to have an opinion, stick it up ya ass faggot.

You mean you're through right?  And not threw as in throwing something......just want a clarification.

herpes

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 08:25:42 PM »

I rather change who i think the best rapper is monthly then think of the wash as one of my favorite cds lol.

acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 08:26:30 PM »

lmao.  go jackoff or something dude you got some serious anger management issues.

whats wrong with changing your opinion about a rapper anyways?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 08:34:14 PM »

lmao.  go jackoff or something dude you got some serious anger management issues.

whats wrong with changing your opinion about a rapper anyways?

go jackoff or something dude? geez you've done this "dissin" thing alot haven't you?

didn't you get suspended for being a lil racist bitch?

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 08:42:35 PM »
LOL, I have done this "dissin" thing a lot.  Some might call me an expert, you might call me a beginner.  No I didn't get suspeneded for being a lil racist bitch.  You must have me confused with someone else.  I think everyone on the board clowns you, so you could be confusing me with anyone.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 05:04:41 AM »
I like 'The Wash' as well, simple as that. It has a varied sound and all in all, the production is quite banging. It has that laidback summertime feel. I agree it could have been loads better, but it surely could have been much worse. I'd just have taken off the tracks by D12, Daks & R.C., OX and Joe Beast.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 10:53:06 PM »

I rather change who i think the best rapper is monthly then think of the wash as one of my favorite cds lol.

lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll