Author Topic: cube and MAck 10  (Read 626 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cube and MAck 10
« on: June 05, 2006, 12:29:58 AM »
What happened between these 2 after the  ( bad )  lol Westside connection album ? Whats the beef about?
By the way Bow down is in my top 5 i was hyped for the fallow up and was greatly disapointed.

GangstaBoogy

Re: cube and MAck 10
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 12:34:06 AM »
Supposedly Ice Cube was doin a lot of solo songs at the WSC concerts so Mack 10 switched the tape and after that their tour was over.

"Terrorist Threats" was good!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 12:41:40 AM »
Mack 10 is a dick so Cube probably got fed up with his shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

sav-man

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 02:48:14 AM »
I never knew about that stuff re: the concert! Mack "switched the tape," huh? What a meatball! Another story that's been cited a few times on some of the other boards is that Mack supposedly had bees in his bonnet about Cube's increased involvement w/ movies.

Also, I read an interview w/ MC Eiht from last year (or maybe 2004, I forget), and the subject of TERRORIST THREATS was brought up. Eiht indicated that Cube, Mack and Dub were all friends of his, but that as an artist, he thought TT sucked compared to BOW DOWN. Eiht also indicated that from what he understood, TT was recorded in a rushed fashion "just to get Mack some money" (what Mack needed the money for, Eiht didn't say). Whether that's true or not, I don't know (TT did come out on Mack's label Hoo Bangin' and listed him as an executive producer). But whatever the case, TT did seem kind of slapdash compared to what WSCG came w/ in the past...it was good, but not great. 

PEACE!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 02:52:46 AM by sav-man »

westside159

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 07:09:27 PM »
Geah i remember that interview !!!!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 07:37:05 PM »
I never knew about that stuff re: the concert! Mack "switched the tape," huh? What a meatball! Another story that's been cited a few times on some of the other boards is that Mack supposedly had bees in his bonnet about Cube's increased involvement w/ movies.

Also, I read an interview w/ MC Eiht from last year (or maybe 2004, I forget), and the subject of TERRORIST THREATS was brought up. Eiht indicated that Cube, Mack and Dub were all friends of his, but that as an artist, he thought TT sucked compared to BOW DOWN. Eiht also indicated that from what he understood, TT was recorded in a rushed fashion "just to get Mack some money" (what Mack needed the money for, Eiht didn't say). Whether that's true or not, I don't know (TT did come out on Mack's label Hoo Bangin' and listed him as an executive producer). But whatever the case, TT did seem kind of slapdash compared to what WSCG came w/ in the past...it was good, but not great. 

PEACE!
mack was going threw a divorce.

but wasnt he in the why we thugs video, or were my eyes lying?

Okka

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 03:05:10 AM »

PEACE!
mack was going threw a divorce.

but wasnt he in the why we thugs video, or were my eyes lying?

Naaw, i don't think he was in that video...

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 03:48:42 AM »
It had nothing to do with the show tape .. who told u that LMAO

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 09:13:04 AM »

PEACE!

whatelse happened afterward?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 06:18:53 PM »

drop the info homay, dont keep quiet
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The Predator

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 07:08:05 PM »
Cube served that nigga mack on that brutal gangsta shit called 'click clack, get back!'

''Got my my homie a deal, he tried to fuck me and steal, still got love for the nigga but now he's feeling the chill'

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 09:15:48 PM »

Didn't Mack 10's Homies beat up Ice Cubes Cousin?  :D

sav-man

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 10:03:03 PM »
@Inglewood Ave Iz Active: Yeah, you just reminded me--I remember there were some dudes talking about that story (re: Mack 10's homies beating up Cube's cousin) on the old Big Saccs website (Big Saccs was Dazzie Dee in the Lench Mob). Whether or not that's true, I don't know, but if it is, that'd be enough to make me not want anything to do w/ Mack, either! But maybe someone else who knows more about this can respond...I don't know the whole story. Whatever the case, I haven't really felt a whole Mack 10 solo CD since THE RECIPE...

PEACE!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 10:05:28 PM by sav-man »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 10:51:42 PM »

Didn't Mack 10's Homies beat up Ice Cubes Cousin?  :D

i heard it was his brother in law, but either way if its true that shit is foul, unless cubes boy was being a prick
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll