Author Topic: Dr. Dre & Knoc'Turnal  (Read 731 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre & Knoc'Turnal
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 11:59:05 PM »
Knoc's manager, who was a friend of Dre's, set up a meeting between the two sometime in early-mid 1999. As the story goes, Dre was impressed with Knoc and shortly afterward, Knoc-Turn'al recorded a verse for "Bang Bang".

After laying vocals on a few more tracks for "2001", he layed low for a bit and then in the summer of 2001, Dre & Knoc worked together on a gang of tracks, including material for the Wash Soundtrack.

The wash soundtrack was one of my favorite cds

lol are you serious?  Wow, you have some low expectations.

ok....thanks for that, at least i don't change who i think is the best rapper everyother month, "its ice cube, no its dj quik, no no its yukmouth, no wait its MC eiht"

grow up you little bitch, whenever you decide to have an opinion, stick it up ya ass faggot.

after this im threw, no replies nuthin to your punk ass, go fuck yourself.

I rather change who i think the best rapper is monthly then think of the wash as one of my favorite cds lol.

it says "WAS" read it, its past tense as in not anymore, that was a long time ago, like what 3 or 4 years ago? your tellin me that you never liked a cd at one time then didn't like it anymore?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 12:19:41 AM »
"The Wash" has a lot of good songs.. 8)  ..I don't know why people are hatin' on it.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 01:27:47 AM »
"The Wash" has a lot of good songs.. 8)  ..I don't know why people are hatin' on it.

yeah i used to bump alot of those songs, the Knocturnal songs on it, the busta rhymes song, the one song that was called "ridin high" , that xzibit song kinda sounded kinda funky, and that D12 song seemed out of place on that cd.