Author Topic: lmfao @ Jigga-boo...Cam killed JayZ  (Read 611 times)

Word to Everything

lmfao @ Jigga-boo...Cam killed JayZ
« on: June 02, 2006, 11:20:09 PM »
lol JayZ ain't getting no sleep...(if he had to come out of retirement to diss Cam).

Oh man  :grumpy:

Only G4 I'm on is a laptop  :laugh:

jeromechickenbone

Re: lmfao @ Jigga-boo...Cam killed JayZ
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 08:38:19 AM »
A) Jay ain't retired.  He's dropped numerous verses since his "retirement"
B) Cam is really playin himself with his disses to Jay.  Jay's best diss has been not replying to Cam's okie dokie diss records.

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 08:47:09 AM »
B) Cam is really playin himself with his disses to Jay.  Jay's best diss has been not replying to Cam's okie dokie diss records.

co-sign.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

Eihtball

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 10:00:15 AM »

Yeah, like when he dismissed Jayo Felony by just giving him "half a bar" on "Takeover".  I bet that got Jayo madder than being dropped from Def Jam.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 10:14:09 AM »

co-sign.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 12:39:56 PM »
When has ignoring cats become a form of dissing? This is hip-hop, not politics.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2006, 12:55:30 PM »
For real...no dis to half a bar reply's is taking the easy way out but can still be effective! Hip Hop wise, it should be used sparingly

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 12:59:53 PM »
He's basically saying Cam'ron isn't worth the time or ryhme (which he isn't).

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2006, 01:17:55 PM »

That's one interpretation. He could also be saying that he's washed up and can't hang with the dudes out today. People talk about Jigga like he's the Messiah, he should be able to shut Cam with a couple bars.

DIPSET!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2006, 01:24:15 PM »

That's one interpretation. He could also be saying that he's washed up and can't hang with the dudes out today. People talk about Jigga like he's the Messiah, he should be able to shut Cam with a couple bars.

DIPSET!
And why should Jay-Z give him that kind of publicity? This is beef is between Cam'ron and himself, since no one else seems to be taking part in it.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 01:42:07 PM »

DIPSET!
And why should Jay-Z give him that kind of publicity? This is beef is between Cam'ron and himself, since no one else seems to be taking part in it.

LOL don't get me wrong I like some of Cam and the Dipset's stuff but you're right about that!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2006, 01:52:36 PM »

DIPSET!

The camel is scared. He don't want none. Cam's the KONY.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2006, 01:58:02 PM »

DIPSET!

It's no coincidence that Cam waited until his album was about to drop that he dissed Jay on wax.   It was all about stirring up some publicity.  If Jay would have replied to him on wax at that time, he would have been fueling the hype of Cam's album.  Therefore, by not dissing him back, he hurt Cam even worse cuz he wasn't giving him more hype.  Remember when Cam held that press conference a couple months back to announce that he was dissin him, and he's up there wearing roc-a-wear.  Cam's got a good ear for beats, but he's a dumb ass.

Plus, Cam's diss was so wack anyway.  Well, the beat was actually sick as hell, and the hook was decent.  But Cam wasn't lyrical and I really don't understand what he was mad about.   The fact that Jay bought rocawear?  The fact that Jay wears chancletas? That was so retarded it's not even worth acknowledging.  I thnk there's dudes on this board that could write a more clever / lyrical / poignant diss record than what Cam came up with.  I'll admit he did have me laughing at the end when he kept calling him ugly, but do you think Jay cares?  He's tappin Beyonce - i doubt he's worried if Cam thinks he's ugly or not.

herpes

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2006, 02:01:44 PM »

DIPSET!

Cam's the KONY.

LMFAO in ny no one is checking for cam unless your 13 or your in your twenties and going no where in life b/c you still think your 13

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2006, 02:24:39 PM »

LMFAO in ny no one is checking for cam unless your 13 or your in your twenties and going no where in life b/c you still think your 13

Fuckin' right.

THA SAUCE HOUSE