Author Topic: lmfao @ Jigga-boo...Cam killed JayZ  (Read 612 times)

Word to Everything

Re: lmfao @ Jigga-boo...Cam killed JayZ
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2006, 02:54:19 PM »
That Hustlin Remix by JayZ was a diss he just too afraid to say Cam name because Cam'ron would release a mixtape of disses the next morning.

Jay too busy playing a boss calling tv/radio stations telling them to boycott Cam.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2006, 02:57:09 PM »
Jay too busy playing a boss calling tv/radio stations telling them to boycott Cam.
Cam'ron should have though of that before he decided to beef with Jay. Cam is just jealous that Jay-Z is hitting Beyonce. ;D

Word to Everything

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2006, 03:03:27 PM »
Cam'ron should have though of that before he decided to beef with Jay. Cam is just jealous that Jay-Z is hitting Beyonce. ;D

I rather do Mariah Carey  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2006, 03:10:41 PM »

That's like when an ex-girl tells all her friends to ignore you since y'all broke up. Cam-L on them estrogen pills.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2006, 03:55:11 PM »

I rather do Mariah Carey  ;D

oh hell yeah :)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2006, 04:00:58 PM »
When has ignoring cats become a form of dissing? This is hip-hop, not politics.

exactly! if he's really the "best rapper alive" he should put out a diss track good enough to end cam's career. all this shiet jay and 50 be doin is gay.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2006, 05:36:18 PM »
When has ignoring cats become a form of dissing? This is hip-hop, not politics.

exactly! if he's really the "best rapper alive" he should put out a diss track good enough to end cam's career. all this shiet jay and 50 be doin is gay.

Yep. All this ignoring and dropping subliminals is bullshit. If he THAT good (which i dont think he is) he could shut him down in one track. Jay scared coz hes got no1 2 go 2 war with on his team, The whole Dipset will release diss tracks where as no one on defjam will.....

The Maestro

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2006, 06:07:19 PM »
Cam owns jay z

smp4life

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2006, 08:05:29 PM »
The last Cam diss to Jay Z was garbage IMO. I deleted it after only hearing 1/2 the song. And no, I'm not a Jay Z fan.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2006, 09:26:48 PM »
Jay's the President of Def Jam, he doesn't need to waste his time with a cat like Cam, and I like Cam everyone once in a while, but what he's doin' is just wack, he's obviously just jealous, fuckin' dickset

westkoastanostra

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2006, 11:54:03 PM »
jay-z dont have to diss camron....maybe the nigga just dont wanna beef with cam....dud eset up that concert in october that ended the beef with nas...and wasnt it a sign about muthafuckers not dissing each other?....cam's as wack as they come...i hope jay dont respond so the nigga cam can look stupid by fighting his own war like yukmouth...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2006, 11:13:06 AM »
A) Jay ain't retired.  He's dropped numerous verses since his "retirement"
B) Cam is really playin himself with his disses to Jay.  Jay's best diss has been not replying to Cam's okie dokie diss records.

Ain't that the truth.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2006, 09:12:16 PM »
Jay-Z can't respond to what Cam said cause Killa didn't diss him, he spoke the truth.  How's Jay-Z going to come back and say he don't look like a camel?  How's he going to come back and say he doesn't rock open toed sandals with choncletas with jeans on?  How is he going to deny stealing Def Jam and Rocawear from Dame?

This isn't a "you're wack, no you're wack" battle, it's Cam spitting the truth and Jay-Z taking too long digging up old BiIG lyrics to diss Cam with.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2006, 06:46:38 AM »
I see nothing wrong when a rapper try to test the supposed to be n.1 in the game (i highly disagree anyway). It's like.. you know.. in the jungle. Lions don't give a fuck if you used to be the king. If there's a young lion that doesn't accept you, he'll fight you for the throne, and if he wins he's the new king. Rap should be like that. Being the king means that you have to defend the crown like everyday, fighting all the young cats who wanna steal it. That's hip-hop to me. Of course Jay is billionaire, and he can live without replying to Cam. But it's like if Rey Misterio retired from WWE with the title, claiming he'll be the last champion of WWE. Fuck that! If you wanna be the champ prove it. Day after day, fight after fight.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2006, 07:54:37 AM »
Jay-Z can't respond to what Cam said cause Killa didn't diss him, he spoke the truth.  How's Jay-Z going to come back and say he don't look like a camel?  How's he going to come back and say he doesn't rock open toed sandals with choncletas with jeans on?  How is he going to deny stealing Def Jam and Rocawear from Dame?

This isn't a "you're wack, no you're wack" battle, it's Cam spitting the truth and Jay-Z taking too long digging up old BiIG lyrics to diss Cam with.

hmmm...good point
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"