Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9728 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #285 on: June 23, 2006, 11:10:51 PM »
 :catfight:
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

lbc213

« Reply #286 on: June 24, 2006, 07:26:05 AM »
:catfight:

At the end of the day we all love each other

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #287 on: June 24, 2006, 11:12:52 AM »
You mean more to a person when they talk about you even when you're not present. If they gave a fuck enough to talk to you about me, they should have their names dropped... It obviously meant that much to them to get it out there. LOL @ You avoiding the fact that I entered this thread with a post regarding Shaq's leadership. You try too hard and end up looking like a clown, as usual.

Again, you're not the main topic of discussion to ANYONE on this board...People just formulate opinions, I'm sure someone has told you "NIK is a bitch" or something along those lines outside of this board. You just want me to drop names, that's probably what you'd do, you're a fuckin' punk...I didn't ignore shit, you don't even watch basketball. You're in here to be an annoying assmunch, as usual.

SGV

« Reply #288 on: June 24, 2006, 11:22:36 AM »
The only people I talk to off this Board on a regular basis would be: Lil Jay and Rud. Sometimes Justin and Nima. The ocassional Overseer.

I can't remember a time where they've said anything about you OUTSIDE of this forum. So yea... No. You won't drop names cuz they don't exist.

And where's your proof that I don't watch Basketball? Do you stalk me at my house? LOL. I already know what your "proof" will be: "look at all the dumb things you say!!" And since that's not proof, try something else. Btw, you think fighting with anyone praising Shaq since the Heat won is NOT annoying? You think telling people what a Laker fan is supposed to act like is NOT annoying? You're delusional.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #289 on: June 24, 2006, 11:32:20 AM »
The only people I talk to off this Board on a regular basis would be: Lil Jay and Rud. Sometimes Justin and Nima. The ocassional Overseer.

I can't remember a time where they've said anything about you OUTSIDE of this forum. So yea... No. You won't drop names cuz they don't exist.

And where's your proof that I don't watch Basketball? Do you stalk me at my house? LOL. I already know what your "proof" will be: "look at all the dumb things you say!!" And since that's not proof, try something else. Btw, you think fighting with anyone praising Shaq since the Heat won is NOT annoying? You think telling people what a Laker fan is supposed to act like is NOT annoying? You're delusional.

You're right, no one thinks you're an annoying faggot on here, they all like you...LMAO. And you say I'm delusional? Come on now, believing that is even ridiculous by your standards. You've admitted in the past that you're not a big basketball fan, that you rarely watch, and yes, it is obvious just by reading your posts in this section...And I don't fight with anyone, I have my opinions, and I always back them up with valid points...But it's a Goddamn FACT that you're stiznuck my diznick... :-*

SGV

« Reply #290 on: June 24, 2006, 11:37:23 AM »
Yes, you are delusional. And, yes, I'm not a big fan of the game as I used to be. BUT I STILL WATCH. So no...  the only fact is that you never have a whole story, only the parts that work in your favor. If you think you're well liked on here, I'm sure there's enough threads in this section alone that show how many people think you're a bitch, weenie, faggot and all that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #291 on: June 24, 2006, 11:44:09 AM »
Yes, you are delusional. And, yes, I'm not a big fan of the game as I used to be. BUT I STILL WATCH. So no...  the only fact is that you never have a whole story, only the parts that work in your favor. If you think you're well liked on here, I'm sure there's enough threads in this section alone that show how many people think you're a bitch, weenie, faggot and all that.

Dude, at least I know I'm mostly not liked on here...LMAO. Don't ever call me delusional. You actually believe your negetive karma is a result of something other than you being a dickhead... :-X

SGV

« Reply #292 on: June 24, 2006, 11:53:44 AM »
Negative Karma means nothing. Look at someone like that Lincoln dude. Guys real stand up. It's rare you see people bad mouth him, but he has the Karma rivaling mine.  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #293 on: June 24, 2006, 12:06:47 PM »
Negative Karma means nothing. Look at someone like that Lincoln dude. Guys real stand up. It's rare you see people bad mouth him, but he has the Karma rivaling mine.  :-X

Yes. That dude used to be Infinite Jr. when he was Muslim....That's why his karma reached that status. Yours is that low because you're a dickhead. Stop giving yourself excuses to feel better about yourself...You're not the only one who doesn't like Snoop on this board. ::)