Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9715 times)

wcsoldier

Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2006, 11:38:24 AM »
The Grizzlies choked in the first round. You notice that they're the only team who got swept in this post-season? I understand you hate Shaq but come on, the Grizzlies? Be real. Wade alone would torture that entire team.
The Grizzlies have been swept by the Mavs..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2006, 11:46:30 AM »
If Shaq really keeps playing for 4 more years, then there will be a time when fouling Shaq (and sending him to the line) will be like a turnover for the Heat lol  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2006, 12:16:17 PM »
The Grizzlies choked in the first round. You notice that they're the only team who got swept in this post-season? I understand you hate Shaq but come on, the Grizzlies? Be real. Wade alone would torture that entire team.

Okay? So what? The Heat's first two losses to the Mavs were worse than the Grizzlie's first 2...Dallas can still sweep the Heat just like they did to Memphis...The Grizzlies are actually a TEAM with chemistry, not just a bunch of established players thrown together to try and win. The Mavs are a better team than Memphis, and Memphis simply folded after their first 2 defeats. Has nothing to do with them being a better team than the Heat, who only finished 3 games above Memphis in the EAST...PeACe

P.S. The Grizzlies have a few players extremely capable of guarding Dwyane Wade.

WestCoasta

« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2006, 12:39:03 PM »
I said it before, if you got Gary Payton on your team you won't win a title

rik

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2006, 12:48:15 PM »
:D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2006, 12:49:20 PM »

that dude is so garbage now. he scored like 100 points this season. sad thing is if he wins a title he'll be the first to talk shiet.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2006, 02:53:23 PM »
Shaq was virtually unstoppable, but a good portion of that was due to Kobe's amazing play-making ability...I know he wants Kobe back

Damn I have never seen such a big dickrider, you must seriously think Kobe won those three championships by himself, you forget who the MVP was...And what's with saying it's Detroit's fault Detroit lost, I have yet to see anyone give credit to the Heat for shutting them down, give repsect when respect is due

WestCoasta

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2006, 02:59:50 PM »
Damn I have never seen such a big dickrider, you must seriously think Kobe won those three championships by himself

now I myself, am not a Kobe dickrider but a Laker fan....

but don't you think Shaq thinks he won those 3 by himself?

I mean, we're talkin egos larger than life, Kobe and Shaq gotta be two of the biggest fuckin ego-maniacs, understandably, just like lots in the NBA

I don't see why it's so hard to figure out that Shaq was a bigger part of the dynasty than Kobe

BUT, without 1 or the other, there would not have been a dynasty, so that means neither woulda won shit had 1 not been there

I really don't get how that's so hard to calculate for many people

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2006, 03:05:18 PM »
Damn I have never seen such a big dickrider, you must seriously think Kobe won those three championships by himself

now I myself, am not a Kobe dickrider but a Laker fan....

but don't you think Shaq thinks he won those 3 by himself?

I mean, we're talkin egos larger than life, Kobe and Shaq gotta be two of the biggest fuckin ego-maniacs, understandably, just like lots in the NBA

I don't see why it's so hard to figure out that Shaq was a bigger part of the dynasty than Kobe

BUT, without 1 or the other, there would not have been a dynasty, so that means neither woulda won shit had 1 not been there

I really don't get how that's so hard to calculate for many people

its not hard at all thats exactly like it went down during those 3 rings kobe needed shaq more than the other way around but without one another they wouldnt have been possible....

WestCoasta

« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2006, 03:09:37 PM »
^^ well u get it, but trust me there aren't a lot of people that can understand fuckin adding 1 + 1 together

trust me, people that hate Kobe are gonna give him a grain of credit

and seriously I'm not a fuckin dickrider blah blah blah, I give them both all the credit with Shaq getting a little more cuz it's obvious

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2006, 03:14:27 PM »
Shaq was virtually unstoppable, but a good portion of that was due to Kobe's amazing play-making ability...I know he wants Kobe back

Damn I have never seen such a big dickrider, you must seriously think Kobe won those three championships by himself, you forget who the MVP was...And what's with saying it's Detroit's fault Detroit lost, I have yet to see anyone give credit to the Heat for shutting them down, give repsect when respect is due

Dude, how am I a dickrider? Wade is HORRIBLE at feeding Shaq, go watch the 3peat Lakers, Kobe was AMAZING at getting him the ball in great positions...That's also part of the reason Shaq is struggling right now... on the inside, he WISHES Kobe was still around to give him those amazing feeds...I also never said Kobe won those championships alone, I'm just disproving the idiots who claimed Shaq was the main reason for the 3peat, when it's pretty clear that he's not cuttin' it without a KB8 by his side...I'm just speaking my mind, the fact that you have the nerve to call me a dickrider shows what a douche you really are...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2006, 03:18:48 PM »
If you actually WATCHED the 3peat Lakers, it's very obvious that Kobe was a HUGE reason for any success Shaq had. Kobe's having individual success without Shaq, so you can't say it's just as much the other way around. Kobe was amazing at playing the initiator as Phil Jackson had him do, and always found Shaq when he was open and in position to score 3-5 feet away from the basket...Of course, the 3peat doesn't happen without either, but it's known, a guard helps a center our more than a center helps a guard....PeACe

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2006, 03:27:35 PM »
If you actually WATCHED the 3peat Lakers, it's very obvious that Kobe was a HUGE reason for any success Shaq had. Kobe's having individual success without Shaq, so you can't say it's just as much the other way around. Kobe was amazing at playing the initiator as Phil Jackson had him do, and always found Shaq when he was open and in position to score 3-5 feet away from the basket...Of course, the 3peat doesn't happen without either, but it's known, a guard helps a center our more than a center helps a guard....PeACe
not when the center is Shaq and gets double/tripled team only to dish out to wide open teamates... shaq WAS a bigger part of the 3peat... simple as that but without each other no 3 rings!...

PLANT

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2006, 03:28:27 PM »
Shaq one 3 MVPs during the 3peAT.....hes the man! 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2006, 03:33:42 PM »
not when the center is Shaq and gets double/tripled team only to dish out to wide open teamates... shaq WAS a bigger part of the 3peat... simple as that but without each other no 3 rings!...

LMAO@Shaq was bigger...Dude, you're a mockery of a Laker fan, seriously, Shaq was a huge factor, no doubt, but there's no way he coulda' done it without Kobe, NO WAY whatsoever, I'd understand if you said it was equal, but Kobe carried Shaq through way too many games in the playoffs and finals (and I have these games taped) for people to be claiming Shaq was a bigger part of the 3peat...Only the media claimed that, so it's very obvious what your brain feeds off of...PeACe