Author Topic: Gain Weight Tips?  (Read 1046 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gain Weight Tips?
« on: June 04, 2006, 01:00:23 PM »
Anybody got tips on how to gain weight like good protien shake etc.? Im tryin to get my weight up. any suggestion id appreciate it.

acgrundy

Re: Gain Weight Tips?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 01:05:05 PM »
lift weights, eat a shitload, especially get a shitload of protein.  Don't do cardio.  and yeah, eat a lot.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 01:07:10 PM »
whatever you do, just don't buy that Cell Tech nitrotech shit, waste of money and is shit. Learn this " Eat Big, Lift Big and Sleep Big" you might;'ve heard this from the IFBB pros. Second, what are your stats ? whats your BF% ? whats your height ? your weight ? give me all the details, ill hook u up...or

go over to : www.forum.bodybuilding.com and there are other guys, liek FreeBirdBulker or Calves in the Teen section if your a teen, or just use the regular exercise and nutrition sections. But you need to provide your stats

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 01:19:38 PM »
are u a dude?  if so, why the fuck do you have a guy with his shirt off in your avatar?

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 01:50:44 PM »
lift weights, eat a shitload, especially get a shitload of protein.  Don't do cardio.  and yeah, eat a lot.

There ya go. In a nutshell.

Me, on the other hand, I gotta do the exact opposite. Gotta lift light, eat less, and do lots of cardio.

College + drama at home = pizza, krispy kreme, and no gym
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 01:52:20 PM »
BUY WEIGHT GAINER FROM YOUR LOCAL GNC/HEALTH FOOD STORE

AND EAT ALOT, AND DONT DO SHIT

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 01:56:19 PM »
whatever you do, just don't buy that Cell Tech nitrotech shit, waste of money and is shit. Learn this " Eat Big, Lift Big and Sleep Big" you might;'ve heard this from the IFBB pros. Second, what are your stats ? whats your BF% ? whats your height ? your weight ? give me all the details, ill hook u up...or

go over to : www.forum.bodybuilding.com and there are other guys, liek FreeBirdBulker or Calves in the Teen section if your a teen, or just use the regular exercise and nutrition sections. But you need to provide your stats
props on the site
United Arab States

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 02:25:04 PM »
are u a dude?  if so, why the fuck do you have a guy with his shirt off in your avatar?
there is alwysy that one person that has to just put in his two cents when its def. not need cuz its not related to the topic. but to answer u yes im a dude and second the dude wit his shirt off is jim jones from dipset and the reason why i put it up is becuz I thought it was funny they way they were wild n out.

but props to everyone who added their two cent that has value

I figure BF is body fat, I dont know the exact number but its definitely close to nothing. Im pretty much cut and muscle toned I just want to add that extra weight so my body muscles are cut  bigger and solid. Im like 5'10 and weight 155 and 21 yrs old

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 02:34:43 PM »
there is alwysy that one person that has to just put in his two cents when its def. not need cuz its not related to the topic. but to answer u yes im a dude and second the dude wit his shirt off is jim jones from dipset and the reason why i put it up is becuz I thought it was funny they way they were wild n out.

I figure BF is body fat, I dont know the exact number but its definitely close to nothing. Im pretty much cut and muscle toned I just want to add that extra weight so my body muscles are cut  bigger and solid. Im like 5'10 and weight 155 and 21 yrs old

for one, jerkoff, I did give you some advice.  For 2, jerkoff, I wasn't even directing that question at you.  There is a difference between an avatar and a signature.  See, its dumbfucks like you that make me an asshole.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 02:36:03 PM »
For 2, jerkoff, I wasn't even directing that question at you.  There is a difference between an avatar and a signature.  See, its dumbfucks like you that make me an asshole.

LMAO!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 03:00:31 PM »
For 2, jerkoff, I wasn't even directing that question at you. There is a difference between an avatar and a signature. See, its dumbfucks like you that make me an asshole.

LMAO!

ha i jus wanna say in your face!!!!!!!!

but if u wanna get your weight up eat mcdonalds every single day and dont do shit. works well for most of the rest of the world
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 03:02:35 PM »
eat fatty nutritional shit when u cook fil that shit up with olive oil ,nxt time u make scrambeled eggs used shit load of olive oil ,instead of normal oil.
United Arab States

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 04:09:16 PM »

for one, jerkoff, I did give you some advice.  For 2, jerkoff, I wasn't even directing that question at you.  There is a difference between an avatar and a signature.  See, its dumbfucks like you that make me an asshole.
Exactly what I said that two cents was not needed cuz it wasnt relate to the topic i appreciate the advice but thats where it should of stopped. U tryin to make me look stupid if u tryin to be funny better throw in some lol's and hahaha because obviose they way u wrote
u were tryin to clown.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 04:15:03 PM »

Exactly what I said that two cents was not needed cuz it wasnt relate to the topic i appreciate the advice but thats where it should of stopped. U tryin to make me look stupid if u tryin to be funny better throw in some lol's and hahaha because obviose they way u wrote
u were tryin to clown.
:catfight: He wasn't talking to u. He was asking SHAKUR : HOE-HOE-HOE-HOE-HOE-PAAAR, 3 photoshops and still blastin Just so u know the avatar is the Haitian flag and the sig is what shows below your posts :laugh:

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 04:21:11 PM »

u were tryin to clown.

For the 2nd time you fuckin dumbfuck, the question was NEVER INTENDED FOR YOU!!!!!!!  Get it through your goddamn crackhead ass head.  I was never ever tryin' to clown you.  But now I AM clowing you for being so goddamn fuckin dumb.