Author Topic: Gain Weight Tips?  (Read 1041 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Gain Weight Tips?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 04:27:54 PM »
LMAO at your sig. :laugh: :P

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 06:26:09 PM »
are u a dude?  if so, why the fuck do you have a guy with his shirt off in your avatar?
there is alwysy that one person that has to just put in his two cents when its def. not need cuz its not related to the topic. but to answer u yes im a dude and second the dude wit his shirt off is jim jones from dipset and the reason why i put it up is becuz I thought it was funny they way they were wild n out.

but props to everyone who added their two cent that has value
whatever you do, just don't buy that Cell Tech nitrotech shit, waste of money and is shit. Learn this " Eat Big, Lift Big and Sleep Big" you might;'ve heard this from the IFBB pros. Second, what are your stats ? whats your BF% ? whats your height ? your weight ? give me all the details, ill hook u up...or

go over to : www.forum.bodybuilding.com and there are other guys, liek FreeBirdBulker or Calves in the Teen section if your a teen, or just use the regular exercise and nutrition sections. But you need to provide your stats

I figure BF is body fat, I dont know the exact number but its definitely close to nothing. Im pretty much cut and muscle toned I just want to add that extra weight so my body muscles are cut  bigger and solid. Im like 5'10 and weight 155 and 21 yrs old

for one, jerkoff, I did give you some advice.  For 2, jerkoff, I wasn't even directing that question at you.  There is a difference between an avatar and a signature.  See, its dumbfucks like you that make me an asshole.
Exactly what I said that two cents was not needed cuz it wasnt relate to the topic i appreciate the advice but thats where it should of stopped. U tryin to make me look stupid if u tryin to be funny better throw in some lol's and hahaha because obviose they way u wrote
are u a dude?  if so, why the fuck do you have a guy with his shirt off in your avatar?
u were tryin to clown.

For the 2nd time you fuckin dumbfuck, the question was NEVER INTENDED FOR YOU!!!!!!!  Get it through your goddamn crackhead ass head.  I was never ever tryin' to clown you.  But now I AM clowing you for being so goddamn fuckin dumb.
well my fault then i thought u were talkin to me i turn all that shyt off avator sig etc so i dont see sht figure u was talkin to me my fault

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 08:22:30 AM »
take over my vacation lifestyle  ;) but then witout the all the sporting. Just the foods en drinks

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

coola

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2006, 08:40:10 AM »
isn't it obvious how to put on weight ? excersize and life weights !!

just remember to start slow, dont push yourself too hard at the beginning, because you will hurt yourself. eat a healthy diet, dont eat mc donalds everyday, eat big steaks and all kinds of meat, fish lamb pork... and eat plenty carbs too, pasta potato's... and ofcourse eat your salads and veggies, thats all the stuff that helps you grow, our parents werent lying !!!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2006, 10:02:46 AM »

just remember to start slow, dont push yourself too hard at the beginning, because you will hurt yourself. eat a healthy diet, dont eat mc donalds everyday, eat big steaks and all kinds of meat, fish lamb pork... and eat plenty carbs too, pasta potato's... and ofcourse eat your salads and veggies, thats all the stuff that helps you grow, our parents werent lying !!!

lol nice yea im gonna try to do that supposedly im supposed to eat 6 meals a day that shyt is hard

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2006, 10:03:40 AM »
Actually, after my exams I'm gonna start gaining weight myself too. When I'm having exams, I eat less than normally (still enough, but not as much as I normally do), but I still go to the gym, so that means I lose weight during 5 weeks.

Basically,it's like Chief said...eat a lot of healthy food: steaks, pastas, fruit, vegetables, etc...
Sure, you'll gain weight like crazy by eating fast food & eating chocolate bars all the time, but at the end of the day you'll have no profit from that, because you'll have to train it all off in the gym.

Conclusion: lots of healthy food + good exercise...that's the way to gain weight.

coola

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2006, 10:41:23 AM »

lol nice yea im gonna try to do that supposedly im supposed to eat 6 meals a day that shyt is hard

6 ? nah thats too much lol... eat 4 or 5... 6 would be too hard... unless theyre small meals... also i havent ever used none of that weight gain or protein shit, all those protein powders do is damage your liver...

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »
try the chocalate milk with butter ,its like 500 calories /cup
United Arab States

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2006, 11:11:42 AM »

6 ? nah thats too much lol... eat 4 or 5... 6 would be too hard... unless theyre small meals... also i havent ever used none of that weight gain or protein shit, all those protein powders do is damage your liver...

Not really. Proteins are normal basically every single athlet uses them. Its good that you drink lots of water just in case, but still nothing to worry about.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2006, 11:32:31 AM »

Not really. Proteins are normal basically every single athlet uses them. Its good that you drink lots of water just in case, but still nothing to worry about.
yea thats what i heard that protien stuff damage ya liver kind of got me nervous but like u said if u drink lots of water everything should be straight

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2006, 11:34:25 AM »

dont try to get fat... just bulk muscle up... so do what grundy said.. and your appetite should increase anyways..

weights a bitch to shift once u got it

Rudki

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 09:23:20 AM »
Chief, 6 meals is quite easy actually

and to gain weight u have to eat every 2 - 3 hours i used to have 7/8 meals a day (2 were shakes) which DONT damage ur liver so long your healthy and drink plenty of water to absorb it.....

tip is to grind oats , whey powder, milk and a banana together in a blender, tasty if you make it correct and verry good for to kick start the muscle growth process.

coola

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 09:47:05 AM »
^ i eat 3 meals a day, 3 big meals, and i have strength to life weights, and i dont lose weight... i do plenty cardio too.

personally i see no point in using protein unless youre really getting into body bulding and you need every gram...

eating plenty meats works fine, and it is healthier.

coola

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2006, 09:50:11 AM »

dont try to get fat... just bulk muscle up... so do what grundy said.. and your appetite should increase anyways..

weights a bitch to shift once u got it

thats exactly right, start working out, and your body will need more food... you'll then stretch your stomache too, and eating more will become easier..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2006, 10:18:02 AM »
It's also about metabolism...Some people can do whatever the fuck they want, but their metabolism is so damn fast that they almost CAN'T gain weight. I think losing weight is a lot easier than gaining weight...PeACe