Author Topic: Gain Weight Tips?  (Read 679 times)

Don Seer

Re: Gain Weight Tips?
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2006, 11:34:25 AM »

dont try to get fat... just bulk muscle up... so do what grundy said.. and your appetite should increase anyways..

weights a bitch to shift once u got it

Rudki

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 09:23:20 AM »
Chief, 6 meals is quite easy actually

and to gain weight u have to eat every 2 - 3 hours i used to have 7/8 meals a day (2 were shakes) which DONT damage ur liver so long your healthy and drink plenty of water to absorb it.....

tip is to grind oats , whey powder, milk and a banana together in a blender, tasty if you make it correct and verry good for to kick start the muscle growth process.

coola

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 09:47:05 AM »
^ i eat 3 meals a day, 3 big meals, and i have strength to life weights, and i dont lose weight... i do plenty cardio too.

isn't it obvious how to put on weight ? excersize and life weights !!

just remember to start slow, dont push yourself too hard at the beginning, because you will hurt yourself. eat a healthy diet, dont eat mc donalds everyday, eat big steaks and all kinds of meat, fish lamb pork... and eat plenty carbs too, pasta potato's... and ofcourse eat your salads and veggies, thats all the stuff that helps you grow, our parents werent lying !!!

lol nice yea im gonna try to do that supposedly im supposed to eat 6 meals a day that shyt is hard

6 ? nah thats too much lol... eat 4 or 5... 6 would be too hard... unless theyre small meals... also i havent ever used none of that weight gain or protein shit, all those protein powders do is damage your liver...

Not really. Proteins are normal basically every single athlet uses them. Its good that you drink lots of water just in case, but still nothing to worry about.

personally i see no point in using protein unless youre really getting into body bulding and you need every gram...

eating plenty meats works fine, and it is healthier.

coola

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2006, 09:50:11 AM »

dont try to get fat... just bulk muscle up... so do what grundy said.. and your appetite should increase anyways..

weights a bitch to shift once u got it

thats exactly right, start working out, and your body will need more food... you'll then stretch your stomache too, and eating more will become easier..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2006, 10:18:02 AM »
It's also about metabolism...Some people can do whatever the fuck they want, but their metabolism is so damn fast that they almost CAN'T gain weight. I think losing weight is a lot easier than gaining weight...PeACe

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2006, 10:29:39 AM »
It's also about metabolism...Some people can do whatever the fuck they want, but their metabolism is so damn fast that they almost CAN'T gain weight. I think losing weight is a lot easier than gaining weight...PeACe
for some people .give me a week i can gain 10 kilos
United Arab States

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2006, 10:45:07 AM »

yeah i know a guy who cant put o weight coz his metabolism is so dam,n fast..

but i think losing weight is a lot lot more difficult..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »

How is it a lot more difficult? If you're skinny and you have a fast metabolism, it's almost impossible to slow it down, no matter what you eat. If you're fat, you can eat only a can of tuna and an apple every day, and I guarantee that you'll lose weight...PeACe

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2006, 11:00:34 AM »

How is it a lot more difficult? If you're skinny and you have a fast metabolism, it's almost impossible to slow it down, no matter what you eat. If you're fat, you can eat only a can of tuna and an apple every day, and I guarantee that you'll lose weight...PeACe

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2006, 11:24:14 AM »
its defenitly not impossible to slow down a fast metabolism, that just means your very active .. and its gonna take some effort and dedication try it out for 1 month

like i said the key is to buy some weight gainer at GNC or a healthfood store take that , eat 4-5 meals a day, and dont do shit

i:e be on dubcc, or stay at home play video games the whole day youll be a fat azz slob in no time

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2006, 11:32:32 AM »
I tried to gain weight for years but never really could, until I decided to change the game plan and went for the flat abs with a sixpack and strong arms from weight lifting. I can't gain fat cause my body burns it in a minute but I can gain muscle and that's what I do now. And since Im destined to be skinny, Im working on a sixpack. Ive gained 5 pounds since.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Diabolical

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Give me the teetle!
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2006, 11:52:08 AM »
How long have you been trying to get a six pack? Its really easy imo.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2006, 12:44:09 PM »

And if you're skinny, you can eat a ton of food and pick up some weight too. There are things you can do to slow your metabolism down just like there are ways to speed it up. They're both equally easy/difficult. It all depends on the motivation of the person.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2006, 12:46:07 PM »

not long, and Im really lazy. what did you do to get one and how long did it take?
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2006, 12:56:16 PM »

^ lol..

this skinny guy i mentioned with a fast metabolism does NOTHING and i mean jack shit.. he's only just started to put on a tiny little bit of weight after eating KFC nearly every day for lunch for the last 2 years..

and lmfao @ NIKs nutritional diet advice..  (and.. I dont like tuna. lol.)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2006, 01:00:58 PM »
its defenitly not impossible to slow down a fast metabolism, that just means your very active .. and its gonna take some effort and dedication try it out for 1 month

like i said the key is to buy some weight gainer at GNC or a healthfood store take that , eat 4-5 meals a day, and dont do shit

i:e be on dubcc, or stay at home play video games the whole day youll be a fat azz slob in no time

Actually, you're wrong...I pretty much eat nothing but fattening foods and the only form of excersize I get is when I play ball. I'm usually just kickin' it, relaxed, smokin' blunts, not usually very active physically, but I still have a super fast metabolism...It's not as easy as you think...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2006, 01:04:53 PM »

And if you're skinny, you can eat a ton of food and pick up some weight too. There are things you can do to slow your metabolism down just like there are ways to speed it up. They're both equally easy/difficult. It all depends on the motivation of the person.

I know people who eat a ton of food and still can't pick up weight...I'm one of these people, I actually live on fast food and junk. At one point, I was motivated to bulk up, I started taking weight-gainer shakes and all that shit, but my metabolism kept me at the same weight...When you're fat, you can ALWAYS lose weight, unless it's some sort of medical condition that keeps you that way...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2006, 01:06:32 PM »
and lmfao @ NIKs nutritional diet advice..  (and.. I dont like tuna. lol.)

Christian Bale dropped 63 lbs for the lead role in "The Machinist" by eating only 1 apple and a can of tuna every day...That's where I got that "nutritional diet advice" from...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2006, 01:13:37 PM »
i wanna drop another stone.. so far i've not changed my diet one bit (i rarely eat junk though..) and i've dropped 1 stone in a year (gyyyyyyeah! lol)...

however.. i'm really fit, and toned now.. so i've probably lost more "fat" but since my legs and arms have grown (and muscle weighs more than fat) its counter productive until i'm stopping building muscle and just burning fat.. which appears to be happening..

i'm _very_ active these days too.. my sunday night my legs are exhausted..

normally something like

maybe skate mon/tues/weds/thurs night
gym thurs night
gym sat morning
maybe skate sat afternoon
almost always skate sun afternoon..
plus free weights at home tuesday or monday
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 01:21:28 PM by Overseer »

Diabolical

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Give me the teetle!
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2006, 02:07:30 PM »

not long, and Im really lazy. what did you do to get one and how long did it take?

Just sit ups, can't remember how long it took it kinda sprang up one day lol.

J Bananas

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2006, 02:08:31 PM »
seer let me be tot mod

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2006, 02:14:11 PM »

I know people who eat a ton of food and still can't pick up weight...I'm one of these people, I actually live on fast food and junk. At one point, I was motivated to bulk up, I started taking weight-gainer shakes and all that shit, but my metabolism kept me at the same weight...When you're fat, you can ALWAYS lose weight, unless it's some sort of medical condition that keeps you that way...PeACe

Sometimes it's not what you eat but how much you eat. My one homie was a stick and trying to gain weight by eating fatty foods. I told him to double up his meals and eat non-stop and the guy fially picked up weight.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2006, 02:42:30 PM »
tuna is the perfect meal if you want to reduce your body fat percentage and at the same time gain muscle. I eat almost 300 gramms of plain tuna daily. also, eat hot food, it burns fat. sounds funny, but true. and eat vegetables, that'll speed up your metabolism. if you want to gain weight, do the opposite of what I just wrote. and one thing about that KFC shit... chicken is a bad type of flesh to gain weight. it has less fat than pork, beef. it's the type of flesh you should eat if you NEED flesh, but want to lose weight.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 02:45:16 PM by 7even says: Fuck what Simon says. »
No, it's not a sin

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2006, 03:09:50 PM »

i never knew there were ways to slow down your metabolism i thought i u were born like that then thats it. If i could slow down my metab that would def. do the trick.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2006, 03:18:04 PM »
I know people who eat a ton of food and still can't pick up weight...I'm one of these people, I actually live on fast food and junk.

Sometimes it's not what you eat but how much you eat. My one homie was a stick and trying to gain weight by eating fatty foods. I told him to double up his meals and eat non-stop and the guy fially picked up weight.

Like I said ^^^

It all depends, I guess. But I'd say in general, it is harder to gain weight than it is to lose...PeACe