Author Topic: Gain Weight Tips?  (Read 1043 times)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Gain Weight Tips?
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2006, 10:29:39 AM »
It's also about metabolism...Some people can do whatever the fuck they want, but their metabolism is so damn fast that they almost CAN'T gain weight. I think losing weight is a lot easier than gaining weight...PeACe
for some people .give me a week i can gain 10 kilos
United Arab States

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2006, 10:45:07 AM »

yeah i know a guy who cant put o weight coz his metabolism is so dam,n fast..

but i think losing weight is a lot lot more difficult..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »

How is it a lot more difficult? If you're skinny and you have a fast metabolism, it's almost impossible to slow it down, no matter what you eat. If you're fat, you can eat only a can of tuna and an apple every day, and I guarantee that you'll lose weight...PeACe

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2006, 11:00:34 AM »

How is it a lot more difficult? If you're skinny and you have a fast metabolism, it's almost impossible to slow it down, no matter what you eat. If you're fat, you can eat only a can of tuna and an apple every day, and I guarantee that you'll lose weight...PeACe

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2006, 11:24:14 AM »
its defenitly not impossible to slow down a fast metabolism, that just means your very active .. and its gonna take some effort and dedication try it out for 1 month

like i said the key is to buy some weight gainer at GNC or a healthfood store take that , eat 4-5 meals a day, and dont do shit

i:e be on dubcc, or stay at home play video games the whole day youll be a fat azz slob in no time

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2006, 11:32:32 AM »
I tried to gain weight for years but never really could, until I decided to change the game plan and went for the flat abs with a sixpack and strong arms from weight lifting. I can't gain fat cause my body burns it in a minute but I can gain muscle and that's what I do now. And since Im destined to be skinny, Im working on a sixpack. Ive gained 5 pounds since.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Diabolical

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2006, 11:52:08 AM »
How long have you been trying to get a six pack? Its really easy imo.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2006, 12:44:09 PM »

And if you're skinny, you can eat a ton of food and pick up some weight too. There are things you can do to slow your metabolism down just like there are ways to speed it up. They're both equally easy/difficult. It all depends on the motivation of the person.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2006, 12:46:07 PM »

not long, and Im really lazy. what did you do to get one and how long did it take?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2006, 12:56:16 PM »

^ lol..

this skinny guy i mentioned with a fast metabolism does NOTHING and i mean jack shit.. he's only just started to put on a tiny little bit of weight after eating KFC nearly every day for lunch for the last 2 years..

and lmfao @ NIKs nutritional diet advice..  (and.. I dont like tuna. lol.)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2006, 01:00:58 PM »
its defenitly not impossible to slow down a fast metabolism, that just means your very active .. and its gonna take some effort and dedication try it out for 1 month

like i said the key is to buy some weight gainer at GNC or a healthfood store take that , eat 4-5 meals a day, and dont do shit

i:e be on dubcc, or stay at home play video games the whole day youll be a fat azz slob in no time

Actually, you're wrong...I pretty much eat nothing but fattening foods and the only form of excersize I get is when I play ball. I'm usually just kickin' it, relaxed, smokin' blunts, not usually very active physically, but I still have a super fast metabolism...It's not as easy as you think...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2006, 01:04:53 PM »

And if you're skinny, you can eat a ton of food and pick up some weight too. There are things you can do to slow your metabolism down just like there are ways to speed it up. They're both equally easy/difficult. It all depends on the motivation of the person.

I know people who eat a ton of food and still can't pick up weight...I'm one of these people, I actually live on fast food and junk. At one point, I was motivated to bulk up, I started taking weight-gainer shakes and all that shit, but my metabolism kept me at the same weight...When you're fat, you can ALWAYS lose weight, unless it's some sort of medical condition that keeps you that way...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2006, 01:06:32 PM »
and lmfao @ NIKs nutritional diet advice..  (and.. I dont like tuna. lol.)

Christian Bale dropped 63 lbs for the lead role in "The Machinist" by eating only 1 apple and a can of tuna every day...That's where I got that "nutritional diet advice" from...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2006, 01:13:37 PM »
i wanna drop another stone.. so far i've not changed my diet one bit (i rarely eat junk though..) and i've dropped 1 stone in a year (gyyyyyyeah! lol)...

however.. i'm really fit, and toned now.. so i've probably lost more "fat" but since my legs and arms have grown (and muscle weighs more than fat) its counter productive until i'm stopping building muscle and just burning fat.. which appears to be happening..

i'm _very_ active these days too.. my sunday night my legs are exhausted..

normally something like

maybe skate mon/tues/weds/thurs night
gym thurs night
gym sat morning
maybe skate sat afternoon
almost always skate sun afternoon..
plus free weights at home tuesday or monday
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 01:21:28 PM by Overseer »

Diabolical

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2006, 02:07:30 PM »

not long, and Im really lazy. what did you do to get one and how long did it take?

Just sit ups, can't remember how long it took it kinda sprang up one day lol.