Author Topic: Tech, why are your Islamic brethern trying to blow up Canada???  (Read 1885 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Tech, why are your Islamic brethern trying to blow up Canada???
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2006, 06:23:45 PM »
we all know everybody hates this guy Real American

but he actually did make some valid points that made sense a couple posts above when he posted

I'd like to see someone have a serious argument over that statement he made, would be a good debate

If you think he has made any valid points, you're full of shit.  Get off his dick.

It's really not possible to have a serious argument with Real American...or with any religious-minded conservative, for that matter.

and who are you then? what makes your views more legit? all youve ever showed me here is a foul fuckin mouth and more a-rab rhetoric which tech and bryan already serve heaping shitloads of, you're not really needed.

you shut up too man, u dont have nothing to offer in this forum. ive never seen u prove anybody wrong.

i dont argue with americans. u guys are fuckin brainwashed. none of you know anything about history and politics, so why should we waste our time

the whole message board vibe got yall messed up. you guys go into the main forum and discuss music, which anyone can add their opinion too. music is a matter of opinion. there is no fact when it comes to music.

politics is different, there are facts. there is information required for u to understand. u americans are like fukcin north koreans. why would i waste my time?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2006, 06:24:46 PM »
Overseer, Chief...you guys are right. People like Tech are always acting as apologists for terror, saying terrorism is the direct result of the war in Iraq, the Palestine situation, etc.They will do anything to rationalize the motivation behind the terrorists. But now countries like Canada, France, Denmark, etc that have nothing to do with those situations are beginning to see Islamic extremism take hold. Clearly thee problem is much bigger than Iraq or Palestine.

People make fun of George Bush for saying that the terrorists "hate our freedoms", but he may very well be right. There is clearly alot of anger from the Muslim world towards the West.

i agree to an extent, but not all muslims can be pigeon holed with the extremists... and i dont think they hate our 'freedom', but they do hate our way of life, because it is so different to islam's way of life... islam is extremely strict, when they see titties jiggling, and people running a muck drunk, that does anger them, they understand our way of life as much as we understand theirs, not much at all...

they look at our way of life as evil, it's simple as that. we look at their life as too strict.

go read a book u fuckin idiot.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2006, 07:13:36 PM »
LMAO @ Tech calling everyone names.

All I wanted too know was why Muslims are trying to blow up Canada......
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 07:16:51 PM by Real American »

J Bananas

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2006, 07:30:46 PM »
tech the angry canadian, relying on his genius to get him thru the scorn from real ppl who arent members of a regressed savage race

"they hate me because im so smart" :'(
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 07:32:36 PM by J Bad Majama Slamma »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2006, 07:35:22 PM »
Tech went out like a bitch in this thread.

J Bananas

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2006, 07:39:04 PM »
clawing at every response he could, desperately trying to salvage the little bit of credibility he has at tot before j bananas takes over as mod, losing it all in the end to his temper. muahahahaha

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2006, 11:01:18 PM »
Son, you put my name in your thread and got your publicity. You keep asking to dance, and I keep turning your ugly ass down. Youre not built for this. I know this.

Ive debated and argued with Americans for years, and the vast majority of you are shit for brains when it comes to this shit.

This internet free speech thing got yall gassed. Sure, you can come in here and post whatever dumb opinions you have. It doesnt mean its right, or that people with common sense should take u seriously.

Aint no one mad over here. Im know my shit and you idiots dont. That alone makes me content.

I dont envy retards.

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2006, 11:10:45 PM »
^ i dont see what i said wrong... infinite has been educating us on what is wrong with western society, and i didnt ever see you disagree with him...

he was disgraced with the women posted up on the forum, he called me and sikotic slaves to our sig's or some shit like that.. he also comments on people drinking coffee and alcohol being addicts...

i did not once see you disagree with him, infact you were saying he is so smart and knowledgeable, and 'with it' compared to us...

so tell me, whats wrong with the statement i made earlier ? wasnt that a logical assumption to be made ?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2006, 11:35:23 PM »
^ i dont see what i said wrong... infinite has been educating us on what is wrong with western society, and i didnt ever see you disagree with him...

he was disgraced with the women posted up on the forum, he called me and sikotic slaves to our sig's or some shit like that.. he also comments on people drinking coffee and alcohol being addicts...

i did not once see you disagree with him, infact you were saying he is so smart and knowledgeable, and 'with it' compared to us...

so tell me, whats wrong with the statement i made earlier ? wasnt that a logical assumption to be made ?

me and infinite disagree on alot of things but cuz hes the homie that i respect i dont go public with the shit but i dont co sign it either. Same thing with Rod or Sikotic for example

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2006, 11:54:26 PM »

me and infinite disagree on alot of things but cuz hes the homie that i respect i dont go public with the shit but i dont co sign it either. Same thing with Rod or Sikotic for example

well my bad, i'm glad you enjoy a breast or two..

but that doesnt change the fact that extremist muslims think our society is evil... i was the one that said all muslims cant be pigeon holed, but the extremists definetly feel this way... all i said is they dont hate our 'freedom', but our way of life... i also dont think thats the reason terrorist bombings take place... i dont think theyre that radical that they'd bomb us just because we enjoy a scotch while watching some ho take her clothes off.

WestCoasta

« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2006, 12:15:51 AM »
the envy in this guys posts is incredible

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2006, 03:21:05 PM »

well my bad, i'm glad you enjoy a breast or two..

but that doesnt change the fact that extremist muslims think our society is evil... i was the one that said all muslims cant be pigeon holed, but the extremists definetly feel this way... all i said is they dont hate our 'freedom', but our way of life... i also dont think thats the reason terrorist bombings take place... i dont think theyre that radical that they'd bomb us just because we enjoy a scotch while watching some ho take her clothes off.

Props to Chief for being the only one who wants to have a serious discussion on the topic. I think this incident in Canada just disproves the idea that Muslims are only angry because of Iraq and Israel. There is obviously a much greater resentment towards the West. I agree with you Chief, I think they just hate our culture and our way of life. I think that they are raised to believe the Islam is a superior way of life, yet when they look at the world they see that the Middle East is 100's of years behind the rest of the world. This causes alot of embarassment and jealously and rage towards us in the West, which could help explain their tendency to commit violence.

WestCoasta

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2006, 03:38:48 PM »
exactly, these extremists are only angry because of jealousy, simple as that

and to make themselves feel better and take away thoughts of how miserable and barbaric their upbringing was
they feel they need to destroy planet earth, because if it's shitty for them it's gotta be shitty for everyone

it must be rough growing up not knowing what ur mothers face looks like, and hearing ur dad beat her ass in the other room for giving him the wrong look

it's almost like people in this thread are coming to the defense of these extremists

I feel that people feel it's the right thing to choose a side and stick with it, even if they know it's not smart

but shit Americans are dumb anyways so I'm gonna start ignoring facts and get with the times

fuck muslims and fuck the non-western civilization

just like all Americans are like the Republicans in senate, all muslims are dirty camel jockeys who are a waste of space and deserve to choke on an American cockkk

J Bananas

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2006, 03:49:08 PM »
it must hurt being raised envying the culture your smelly father has sworn to fight. no wonder they are such nasty people by the time they are teenagers. so confused, so arab and hairy. if only i could offer a lending hand so they could come experience life in my chill northern california estate, they might have a lighter outlook.

WestCoasta

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2006, 03:50:30 PM »
oh god I'm takin karma hits