Author Topic: Tech, why are your Islamic brethern trying to blow up Canada???  (Read 1894 times)

coola

Re: Tech, why are your Islamic brethern trying to blow up Canada???
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2006, 11:57:47 PM »
Cap I'm trying to make a point

u got this motherfucker Infinite, then u got Tech blasting Americans

so if they think all in America are bad and stupid, I'ma think all Muslims are pieces of garbage with no soul

not fair, of course, but I'ma come at them with the same shit

and the cycle continues:

if you can hate all Muslims because of incidents like this, then why can't I hate all crackers because of you?

I've been preachin diversity since day 1, but when u got people who are morons, u gotta stoop to their level

someone thinks 1 or a group represent something as a whole, they'll never get the picture

this is a bad way to live life, but since this is a message board and these people are obviously retards why not have some fun

man i dont know to be honest, but even with the shit i have said about muslims, i hope and cant really imagine that the muslims on this board hate me and want to kill me... i'd say they just think i'm stupid, which is fair enough..

even though Tech's posts sometimes piss me off, he's still a cool ass funny dude, from what i read of him, i would have no problems chillin with the dude.. he does have some backward thoughts on the U.S, some of which he is right about, no society is perfect, and not everyone needs to have the same views. it's up to the individual to decide whether they concentrate on the good or the bad of a society... the only times i get mad at tech, is when he condones killings and murders, personally i dont think it's even right to joke about that shit.

that being said, infinite, how he can piss me off, but i stil dont hate dude, he is just submerging himself way too deep into islam, and i dont think he is even on the correct path of islam... he is just like those crazy christians that kain posted up, he is completely blind, and the further he isolates himself, the more reward he thinks he will get from allah... it is a viscous cycle that can fuck up people that are too religous.

but man, how can we think about tolerance, when we all use the excuse, "oh he started it" ?

WestCoasta

« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2006, 12:46:14 AM »
how can we think about tolerance, when we all use the excuse, "oh he started it" ?

cuz it's funny and it's a message board and most these people are fuckin LAME

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2006, 09:30:19 PM »

he's still a cool ass funny dude, from what i read of him, i would have no problems chillin with the dude..

likewise.

if u were in my shoes u would feel the same way. u cannot deny this. im afghan muslim u know what it is.
u know what that right there means.

u have no idea what it feels like to be the victim. to be the subject of brutality. u may read about americas fuckery but u dont come from a society that has experienced it

i dont understand why people are upset at my views. u know what it is.

i support american soldiers dying. i didnt get upset on 9/11 , didnt shed no god damn tears. thats not the muslim in me talkin, finding joy in the death of infidels.

thats normal human behaviour , and desire for revenge.

america has too much blood on its hands, yall know this, but since its not ur blood, yall could never understand
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2006, 11:19:07 PM »
so what dude, that doesn't mean u gotta be bitter and look at every single American as some fuckin hick from the South

talk shit about these weirdos that run shit, not regular joes who just wanna relax

ain't no one here talkin about this shit in TOT from middle America, that's where lots of freaks in the country are

I got np problem with people in the Middle East, that's their shit

I got problems with radical reglious morons who feel they can tell others what is right and wrong

and besides that start wars and cause problems and kill innocent people

America has obviously done shady stuff, in the past and the present

but like I said before, why hold everyone responsible?

a guy like me with a job and tries to just chill everyday, that doesn't make me an accessorie to some nutcase president and government fucking it up for everybody

just like you aren't a radical Muslim causing problems and a bad person for being Muslim

ur a Muslim u got ur own beliefs and shit, I don't give a fuck what u do with ur time

I hope you get my point

just cuz I'm American and u disagree with Americas actions, doesn't mean there is something wrong with me

and just cuz ur Muslim and Muslims are catching heat in this day and age, doesn't mean u are a bad guy

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2006, 02:37:48 PM »
America hasn't done anything wrong in Afghainstan. The fact that you are from a backwards country that doesn't want to progress is your own damn fault. Blame your fucked up religion and your fucked up cuture.

Afghanistan was primitive long before the US existed and it will always be so as long as it is filled with Afghans. I know that as a Muslim you are conditioned to blame America and not accept responsibility for yourselves, but you have to be real. It is your own fault.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 02:44:35 PM by Real American »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2006, 03:35:42 PM »
The CIA controlled Al Queda the CIA controlled Bin Laden, the CIA orchestrated the coup which lead to literally tens of thousands of people being burnt alive indiscriminately by the Northern Aliiance and then to boot contray to your own very ignorant and clueless idea of american policy was actually on diplomatic friendly terms with the Taliban before the Taliban categorically said no to the building of the pipeline. Actually my bad, the british government has also used Al Queda as its bitch as David Shaylor formed MI5 agent has admitted the british government used Al Queda to carry out policial assiasnations even in the late nineties, however as for the specifics about Canada, you do realise that the canadian police arrested people before over so called terrorist plots but all charges were thrown out, well maybe you dont, you do seem like a complete drone, have you ever read?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 05:45:05 PM by virtuoso »

coola

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2006, 11:10:06 PM »
America hasn't done anything wrong in Afghainstan.

let's not get crazy here, that statement is not correct. there are people there that are mad, and it will only get worse  :-\ if things get too crazy we're all fucked, a first hand report carries more weight than what you read in the paper.

WestCoasta

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2006, 12:35:27 AM »
how bout we just all agree that we really don't know shit and stop acting like we're in the meetings or on the frontline