Author Topic: Anyone seen mobb deep live?  (Read 190 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Anyone seen mobb deep live?
« on: June 04, 2006, 07:59:53 PM »
Lately? They're coming to BC next week to play a show at The Standard...anywayz, how are there shows? They play all of their old shit? Cuase I don't really wanna go if they're gonna play all of the Blood Money shit =/
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Suga Foot

Re: Anyone seen mobb deep live?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 08:50:05 PM »
I can't believe they're doin a show in New West

herpes

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 09:36:45 PM »
the closest i ever saw mobb deep do a show was at nas central park concert.  Pee came out and did his verse on eye for an eye and then they did got it twisted. It seemed pretty good.  But from what ive heard from other there shows suck, especially over the past few years with pee sucking it up.  There doing a show in nyc july 17th with the boot camp click so i wanna check that out.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 10:52:19 PM »
They just did a show here in Portland this last week with Ray Cash, and although I didn't go, I know a  few people that did.....They all said Ray Cash was the highlight of the show....Mobb Deep didn't do any of their old stuff except for Quiet Storm, just basically shit from their new album.....they said their set was less than a half hour long, and to top it off there was less than 80 tickets that sold.....that's horrible!!!!!! Glad I didn't waste my money for some bullshit like that!

ABN

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 05:18:18 AM »
their definently one of the worst live acts i´ve ever seen. their breath control, stage presence, stamina etc is laughable. i saw Bussa Bus a week before Mobb Deep and lets just say that Busta was atleast 30x times better and i mean it literally.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 05:42:16 AM »
their definently one of the worst live acts i´ve ever seen. their breath control, stage presence, stamina etc is laughable. i saw Bussa Bus a week before Mobb Deep and lets just say that Busta was atleast 30x times better and i mean it literally.

In P's case doesn't this might have something to do with the fact he's got sickle cell anemia?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

ABN

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 05:47:02 AM »

In P's case doesn't this might have something to do with the fact he's got sickle cell anemia?
might have, but he prolly smoked a pack of smokes when he was on stage and that certainly didn´t make it any better.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 06:05:15 AM »

might have, but he prolly smoked a pack of smokes when he was on stage and that certainly didn´t make it any better.

Damn not a very smart thing for him to do... I thought he had quit smoking and drinking all together?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

ABN

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 07:20:07 AM »

Damn not a very smart thing for him to do... I thought he had quit smoking and drinking all together?
he said that he quit smoking weed but that´s BS. i just saw a car show with some british guy yesterday with Mobb Deep,Chingy etc and he smoked a a couple of blunts when they were chilling in the studio.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 01:43:10 PM »
I've seen them live.  Seen much better live performers.  Xzibit is  :o live.
NO MORE WAR