Author Topic: Racism in Soccer  (Read 446 times)

Mack Daddy

• Lil Geezy
Re: Racism in Soccer
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 12:39:27 PM »
where are u from?

Coutry where two midget ducks ( 8)) and influential priest rule and people are stupid like kg nails  8) POLAND  ;)

what's more in Poland soccer's fans can't celebrate team's win. after winning match they go on the streets of city and demolish everything...after latest league final pseudo-fans of winnin' team were fighting with police and also each other at all afternoon and night. that's wacky :/ like kool g funk said polish fans bitch on black playaz, even if player is a Pole :/ One playa from Nigeria changed nationality becouse he wanted to play in polish national team... first polish fans welcome him in wrong way (like Kool G funk said) but when he had started to score goals fans change the way of fannin'... that's Poland :/
We (Poles) are different country than other european countries. Fans of Spanish, English etc countries are on the highest elvel than Poles (unfortunatly)...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 02:33:31 PM »
Its all over the place. =/
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 03:00:54 PM »
ya these are some smart men

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 09:59:19 PM »
Imagine if that shit happens in the olympics in basketball. How will the American basketball players respond?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2006, 11:04:13 PM »
Soccer fans can be very passionate and they literally HATE certain teams and their players with their whole heart... and some of them will cross the racist line and don't care.
Soccer fans are also WAY MORE violent than other fans. They sometimes beat each other up severly. It's just more extreme with the fanatic passion for a team than in American Sports, I guess.

No its cuz you Europeans are simply racist fucks. Its engrained in your collective subconscious. 400 years of shitting on the rest of the world will do that to you.

True story  :)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

seid

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2006, 11:22:53 PM »
    i think this shit doesnt happen too much in uk. this happens in spain and italy, this fucks got a problem with them selfs not just with africans. i think they feel ignored. but the main thing is about the fining. last time Paulo Dicanio( senior FC LAZIO player in Italy) show the fashist sign after he scored a goal but he only fined 10000 euro. it doesnt mean nothing for the player who earn 50000 euro a week.