Author Topic: was 9/11 preplanned ? I dont know...but I do know this.........  (Read 394 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: was 9/11 preplanned ? I dont know...but I do know this.........
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 10:12:33 AM »
The last coincidence mentioned in the example quoted at the head of this page — that the arrangements of symbols corresponding to the string "Q33NY" in the Wingdongs font is a "sign that Microsoft were involved in the terrorist attack" — is purely a contrived one. Although typing the characters Q-3-3-N-Y in the Wingdings font does produce the string of images shown below (an airplane, two vertical rectangular shapes, a skull and crossbones, and a Star of David), none of this has any real relevance to the 9/11 attacks: Q33NY was not the flight or tail number of either of the planes that were crashed into the World Trade Center that day, the rectangular shapes represent pieces of paper with writing on them, not buildings, and the terrorist attacks were neither perpetrated by nor targeted against Jews.

The numerous suggestions that have since been offered about what 'Q33' really does refer to (everything from a New York bus route to a verse from the Quran) merely highlight how easy it is to find significance in anything, meaningful or not.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/wingdings.asp

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 12:49:21 PM »
captain moron saves the day with a post from the RUMOURS section of a site...boo fuckin hoo nigga

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 07:04:58 PM »
then it's settled.

Bill Gates had the Towers hit, to make it look like it was us supporting the Jews. Bill Gates is the one who is really funding Bin Laden, and we are just his Microsoft pawn.

*erases all Microsoft programs and runs hiding because Bill Gates is more powerful than the president*