Author Topic: Paris Hilton can actually sing....Gwen Stefani<Paris Hilton  (Read 457 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Paris Hilton can actually sing....Gwen Stefani<Paris Hilton
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 02:12:44 PM »
gwen stefani > your life
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 02:44:12 PM »
I saw some video where she was singing happy birthday to hugh hefner....worst attempt of actually trying to sing ever. Deaf people can carry a tune better than that cokehead.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 03:43:03 PM »
That's a good song.  I told all of you a while back that I thought she was going to be good.  She's a straight up rock star, she has everything that a rock star needs.   

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 03:46:18 PM »
That's a good song. I told all of you a while back that I thought she was going to be good. She's a straight up rock star, she has everything that a rock star needs.

how can u say that. please tell me your joking
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 03:54:49 PM »
^

She got a sex video out, she has absolutely no talent whatsoever and people keep checking for her although she hasn´t done anything worth mentioning in her life besides appearing at parties...

I can´t explain how much I hate that bitch...  Ashlee Simpson > Paris Hilton .. and Ashlee Simpson deserves death penalty anyway... so you know what it is.. lol

Eihtball

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 04:51:39 PM »
Actually, she is better than Gwen Stefani, but that ain't saying much, because Gwen Stefani is one of the worst female artists to receive a record deal.

I knew Paris' album was gonna suck when I read that Scott Storch interview from a while back where he was asked if Paris could sing, and he gave some dodgy-ass answer about how that didn't matter.  Please keep that in mind before any of y'all even consider approaching this record.

Oh, yeah, and one other thing: Rich white folks really shouldn't be using "urban" music created by struggling lower classes to express themselves.

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 04:57:06 PM »
Actually, she is better than Gwen Stefani, but that ain't saying much, because Gwen Stefani is one of the worst female artists to receive a record deal.
How the fuck could you say that? Seriously, how could you say that? Gwen Stefani is one of the best Female Artists of our time......you must have the worst taste in music ever if you think gwen stefani sucks.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 05:00:12 PM »
How the fuck could you say that? Seriously, how could you say that? Gwen Stefani is one of the best Female Artists of our time......you must have the worst taste in music ever if you think gwen stefani sucks.

co-sign. "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" is great.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 05:05:10 PM »

Yeah seriously, Gwen's got talent. Lat time I checked, talent didn't include flashing your snatch on a red carpet and snorting coke up in Beverly Hills all day.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Word to Everything

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 05:23:43 PM »

Yeah seriously, Gwen's got talent. Lat time I checked, talent didn't include flashing your snatch on a red carpet and snorting coke up in Beverly Hills all day.

You mad cause she let every1 hit it but you  :laugh:

The reason I compared her to Gwen is because they sound alike.

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 05:31:24 PM »

Oh, yeah, and one other thing: Rich white folks really shouldn't be using "urban" music created by struggling lower classes to express themselves.

what about rich black folk...

Eihtball

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 05:33:59 PM »

what about rich black folk...

No.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 05:45:42 PM »

You mad cause she let every1 hit it but you  :laugh:

I won't lie. I'd love to knock her up and get a free meal ticket.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 01:44:07 AM »

I knew Paris' album was gonna suck when I read that Scott Storch interview from a while back where he was asked if Paris could sing, and he gave some dodgy-ass answer about how that didn't matter.  Please keep that in mind before any of y'all even consider approaching this record.

music is music a style can be used by anyone as long as they are be creative and not straight up copying, if u think otherwise then ur a racist

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?