Author Topic: CWalker, why is America known as the country that......  (Read 468 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
CWalker, why is America known as the country that......
« on: June 05, 2006, 03:26:27 PM »
killed more Asians than any other country. From the Korean War, to World War II, to Vietnam, to many other examples, the United States killed more Asians (who you said where the next white people) than any other county in the world. Why? When are we going to stop our war on Asian. Now we go the the Middle East, which is also in Asia. We love to war with Asia, why, when's it going to stop, and when are you signing up for the Marines.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CWalker, why is America known as the country that......
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 03:31:38 PM »
Shut up.

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 03:38:56 PM »
although faggish M Dogg is obviously joking around, I love these types of questions

it's great how people use past events, as in over 6 decades ago, and try to put blame

u think kids living today, even some adults who weren't alive when these things happen should take heat for these things?

it's almost like slavery many moons ago, some black people today still hold a grudge on whites, but why?

no one on this earth was alive during that time, why use it against them?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 04:05:04 PM »
Shut up.

that's what I was going for... lol

Eihtball

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 04:36:12 PM »
it's almost like slavery many moons ago, some black people today still hold a grudge on whites, but why?

I don't hold a grudge against present-day white folks for slavery; I'm simply upset that they act like it never happened and then call my race "lazy".

I'm sure most Japanese, South Koreans, and Chinese living in Taiwan would feel the same way if America hadn't spoon-fed them the money and resources they needed to rebuild as prosperous nations.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 04:43:58 PM »
thats especially scandalous coming from a mexican who's masses of lazy people bitch all the time about not being considered American.  ::)

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 05:03:58 PM »
Shut up.

http://www.marines.com

I think that'd be good for him.  He might come back with enough muscle mass that he just MIGHT (and there's still a remote chance of this) be able to lose his virginity.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 05:33:32 PM »

I think that'd be good for him.  He might come back with enough muscle mass that he just MIGHT (and there's still a remote chance of this) be able to lose his virginity.

Actually I am saving myself for marriage.

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 05:35:13 PM »

Good luck...

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 05:35:42 PM »

+1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 07:05:08 PM »

good luck at finding a girl doing the same lol.  Unless you dont care that your goin marry some dirty whore like every other guy in your position does.  But props for actually holding out.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 07:21:16 PM »

Yeah keep that asshole tight for your black husband.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

AndrE16686

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 09:08:37 PM »
^^^^

LMFAO!  :D

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 09:17:35 PM »
although faggish M Dogg is obviously joking around, I love these types of questions

it's great how people use past events, as in over 6 decades ago, and try to put blame

u think kids living today, even some adults who weren't alive when these things happen should take heat for these things?

Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?