Author Topic: New Bun B,Papoose and Shaq...U cant stop the reign 2006 video  (Read 433 times)

SGV

Re: New Bun B,Papoose and Shaq...U cant stop the reign 2006 video
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2006, 11:20:29 AM »
All he said was don't ask him about Kobe, Steve McNabb or T.O. Not much of a diss really. I'm guessing Money Mark from Slip N Slide or Cory Gunz wrote that shit for him. "I got a Phantom same color as Butter/When I pass people say I can't believe it's Butter"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2006, 11:23:07 AM »
He said:

"what's beef? who give a **** I'm not knowin'
Stop askin' me about Kobe, D. McNabb, Terrell Owens
The world is mine and you can't get wit' it
I'm the king of the Rec, get it"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 11:24:54 AM »
For those of you who don't pay attention to things and still comment on them...He was calling Kobe a rat and claiming he didn't need to pay his women off (which it's known that he does, LOL)...PeACe

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 11:36:37 AM »
For those of you who don't pay attention to things and still comment on them...He was calling Kobe a rat and claiming he didn't need to pay his women off (which it's known that he does, LOL)...PeACe

he never mentioned at all a snitch. And for all we know, Kobe may have never said shit about Shaq, so he might be just clarifying some rumors. After all, it was the police that said Kobe snitched, and the police there were crooked as hell trying to bring down Kobe.

As for Shaq, I heard that the women he sleeps with don't get money, but they get cars and other nice things.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2006, 11:42:30 AM »

he never mentioned at all a snitch. And for all we know, Kobe may have never said shit about Shaq, so he might be just clarifying some rumors. After all, it was the police that said Kobe snitched, and the police there were crooked as hell trying to bring down Kobe.

As for Shaq, I heard that the women he sleeps with don't get money, but they get cars and other nice things.

It's known that Kobe supposedly "snitched" and Shaq has already acknowledged that in the past...He's dissing Kobe, you clearly missed the point about 'not being a Rat... get it' then he says something about not paying women...You probably couldn't hear it cuz Shaq is a BIG mumbler...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 11:47:11 AM »
If you can't understand Shaq, he said:

"And I don't pick chicks that used to pay Deez... a visit, til I married something exquisite."

LMAO @ Shaq talking about paying chicks. Listen closer and stop:

"I call them Mr. Fantastic and tell them stop reaching!" - Joe Budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 11:57:16 AM »
If you can't understand Shaq, he said:

"And I don't pick chicks that used to pay Deez... a visit, til I married something exquisite."

LMAO @ Shaq talking about paying chicks. Listen closer and stop:

"I call them Mr. Fantastic and tell them stop reaching!" - Joe Budden

He's dissing Kobe, I have no idea what the exact lyrics are, but he's obviously dissing Kobe in the song, talking about not being a rat and so on...This same video was posted on lakersground.net and there's a whole thread about how Shaq is still on Kobe's nuts, not only on this track, but in interviews, press-conferences, etc...PeACe