Author Topic: I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT THE BIG BANG.... haha  (Read 2111 times)

herpes

Re: I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT THE BIG BANG.... haha
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 09:50:38 PM »
I WANT NY SHIT AS THE NEXT SINGLE... that song needs to be a summer anthem in ny but i doubt it will become one.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 09:54:43 PM »
I WANT NY SHIT AS THE NEXT SINGLE... that song needs to be a summer anthem in ny but i doubt it will become one.

I think it will, the people at SummerJam had a pretty good reaction to it.

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 06:44:21 AM »
Julissa said on 106 yesterday that Busta and Dre cooked up 170 tracks in the last few years, and it really sucks that Dre only found 15 of those worth dropping officially, shit is wierd...

And one of those 15 tracks is How We Do It Over Here :-\

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 08:19:02 AM »
Julissa said on 106 yesterday that Busta and Dre cooked up 170 tracks in the last few years, and it really sucks that Dre only found 15 of those worth dropping officially, shit is wierd...

And one of those 15 tracks is How We Do It Over Here :-\

word, that song is garbage.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2006, 11:10:44 AM »

I wouldn't want a 3/5 track to be my cities anthem...

herpes

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 03:00:47 PM »

the track is 5/5 banger.... that beat was originally for epmd 15 years ago but was never used.  That song is fire.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 03:04:35 PM »

the track is 5/5 banger.... that beat was originally for epmd 15 years ago but was never used.  That song is fire.

Where did you hear that ? I dd read Scratchs interview and he said it was orginally meant for Jays new album, nothing was said about EPMD.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2006, 03:08:03 PM »

I can understand why EPMD didn't use it...They were doing classic shit, while this is pretty much average. Good by today's Hip-Hop standards, but average nonetheless...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2006, 04:13:27 PM »

I can understand why EPMD didn't use it...They were doing classic shit, while this is pretty much average. Good by today's Hip-Hop standards, but average nonetheless...PeACe
its classic old school new york shit

herpes

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2006, 04:14:40 PM »

Busta said it, I think I saw it on sohh.com's main page a few days ago.
Where did you hear that ? I dd read Scratchs interview and he said it was orginally meant for Jays new album, nothing was said about EPMD.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2006, 04:32:16 PM »

I don't like the way Busta sounds on it...It's not his style. And Swizz Beats sounds especially whack.

herpes

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2006, 04:35:06 PM »

I don't like the way Busta sounds on it...It's not his style. And Swizz Beats sounds especially whack.
well thats your opinion I think its a great song.

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2006, 05:42:50 AM »
I have bought the cd too, and bumpin' it in my mini cooper cabrio... this album is da bomb!  8)