Author Topic: who uses reason 3.0  (Read 141 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who uses reason 3.0
« on: June 07, 2006, 03:59:08 PM »
I ave a question about reason 3.0. Ive been making beats with other programs and keyboards before. I like reaosn its dope one thing i cant seem to get is how to change the durms patterns. Say i want a intro no drums then just kick in the hi hats then add bass drum the snare all in different times or if after say 16 bars cut the drums out again come bakc with them aftre 8 more get what im saying?

Any advice would be appreciated.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: who uses reason 3.0
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 07:54:28 AM »
well, u jus set up your patterns the way u want em e.g jus kick, intro etc.. w/e then u select ur pattern and use the locator points in the sequencer windown click 'edit' - 'copy pattern to track' repeat that step with every other pattern u wanna follow up wit.  dont forget to set the locatorpoints tho,   at least thats how i do it. maybe theres different ways.   hope i could help you out,

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 03:01:01 PM »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 12:44:08 PM »
Another hitng too is what is the mclass for exacly and the combinator?

Big Doug

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 02:41:22 PM »
the combinator lets you layer (or combine) a bunch of different instruments and effects into one rack slot