Author Topic: My 1st Peak !  (Read 300 times)

coola

Re: My 1st Peak !
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2006, 11:38:31 PM »
We should all get dubcc tats!

congratz
yeah and if we ever get banned we can just add Not! at the end...

Dubcc-Not!

LMAO
thanks to all of you. Anyway I might get that yuk dragon on my right foot, and a big westside on my back, BUT i'm not sure...I'll think more about it

if you get a west-side on your back. you will regret it in 5 - 10 years. if you were black, and from cali involved in the rap-game, hey then you got a story to tell... but a west side on your back ? how will you explain that ? "oh i really liked westcoast hip-hop when i was young"  :-\

wait another few years for something like that, a few years back i listened to westcoast and thats it, now i can barely stand the shit, i'm over it... only westcoast i check for is Quik... every thing else that comes out good, really surprises me.

thats my 2-cents.

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2006, 11:45:59 PM »
props man

keep gettin at that music game

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2006, 12:52:42 AM »
props

Diabolical

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2006, 11:05:25 AM »

congratz

Dubcc-Not!

LMAO
thanks to all of you. Anyway I might get that yuk dragon on my right foot, and a big westside on my back, BUT i'm not sure...I'll think more about it

if you get a west-side on your back. you will regret it in 5 - 10 years. if you were black, and from cali involved in the rap-game, hey then you got a story to tell... but a west side on your back ? how will you explain that ? "oh i really liked westcoast hip-hop when i was young"  :-\

wait another few years for something like that, a few years back i listened to westcoast and thats it, now i can barely stand the shit, i'm over it... only westcoast i check for is Quik... every thing else that comes out good, really surprises me.

thats my 2-cents.

word

but dubcc tats would be the shit!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2006, 11:45:29 AM »
props homie ive been there feels good to get to a 1K after like 3 - 4 years lol

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2006, 03:49:22 PM »

congratz

Dubcc-Not!

LMAO

thats my 2-cents.

yeah, that's the reason why I'm esitating...dunno...would be cool tho
Then I'll get one like this "I ain't from the Westside but I love it to death !"  :) :)

Anyway thanks for the feedback !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia