Author Topic: Quick shoutouts to my people  (Read 1362 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Quick shoutouts to my people
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2014, 11:41:16 AM »
lol

laugh it up, clown.   The forum is no longer a place where people build and support, hip-hop his dead, and America is a civilization in decline... laugh it up, Clown, cause your gonna fall right with it.

i've never seen someone treat a message forum like his local pub lmao

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2014, 12:19:18 PM »

i've never seen someone treat a message forum like his local pub lmao

Last I checked this was a hip-hop forum, and hip-hop is the most expressive art form ever invented.   Just because you and all the Clownz have a very limited view of things and you are going to be an inevitable victim of the decline of Western Civilization, does not mean I am sinking with you.... "I stay high and dry I don't get caught up in the rain"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2014, 12:29:58 PM »
the only "hip hop" you know of is 2pac, Dogg Pound and Eminem related shit

lmao @ trying to act like you discuss music when you think Brotha Lynch Hung is a bay area rapper  ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2014, 12:37:14 PM »

lmao @ trying to act like you discuss music when you think Brotha Lynch Hung is a bay area rapper  ::)

kill your ego, clown... you laugh as a result of a smug ego, and you lack the courage to cut off your head and spite your ego, so that you might be able to use hip-hop as a medium to build from, rather than just a means to talk shit and be a filthy clown
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 01:17:01 PM »

lmao @ trying to act like you discuss music when you think Brotha Lynch Hung is a bay area rapper  ::)

kill your ego, clown... you laugh as a result of a smug ego, and you lack the courage to cut off your head and spite your ego, so that you might be able to use hip-hop as a medium to build from, rather than just a means to talk shit and be a filthy clown

LMAO   you're like 31 and still think you have a place in "hip hop"? 

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 03:01:30 PM »
and hip-hop is the most expressive art form ever invented.  

Could you explain that please? I'm just curious because I don't quite understand what makes Hip Hop more expressive than let's say poetry.
It will always be 1993 to me.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 03:04:10 PM »

Could you explain that please? I'm just curious because I don't quite understand what makes Hip Hop more expressive than let's say poetry.

DUHHH  IM WHITE BUT WISH I WAS BLACK AND FROM KANSAS CITY SO I KNOW EVERYTHING AND I SAY HIP HOP IS POETRY TIMES A MILLION LOOK AT 2PAC HE IS MUCH BETTER THAN CONFUCIUS   #SHORTYWANNABEATHUG

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 03:49:39 PM »

DUHHH  IM WHITE BUT WISH I WAS BLACK AND FROM KANSAS CITY SO I KNOW EVERYTHING AND I SAY HIP HOP IS POETRY TIMES A MILLION LOOK AT 2PAC HE IS MUCH BETTER THAN CONFUCIUS   #SHORTYWANNABEATHUG

lol you know his answer will be the same  just without the caps.  I just wanted to get a conversation going instead of the usual dissing.  :banana_rock:

smh @ the smilies.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 05:43:44 PM »
and Daz Dillinger's music did more for black people's self esteem than Lincoln did by freeing the slaves

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 05:46:35 PM »
infinite is a broken soul.

i wont be drawing any more pics or making hover hands memes of him any longer....i didnt realize until just a month or so ago hes emotionally impaired.

dogging him is about the equivalent of shoving a dude with downs syndrome.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 05:52:28 PM »
but infinite is hip hop!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2014, 05:54:16 PM »
so is eli porter...u see what im saying hahaha  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2014, 06:14:22 PM »

hip-hop is poetry, clown

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2014, 06:16:54 PM »
Dude changed some post he made that I referred to like 3 days later in another thread, having a change of heart or something. Typical wigger shit. Funny how he takes shit so serious. He might not have become a rapper but dude's purpose is to provide entertainment to this forum. God bless.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2014, 06:17:22 PM »

LMAO   you're like 31 and still think you have a place in "hip hop"?  

Ohhh I forgot.. "rap" music is nigger music for kids going through a phase.  It's a gateway to drug use and violence.  The mature thing to do is to start listening to Dave Mathews Band in college, and by 31 you should be listening to the Beatles or Mozart or some bullshit like that... because obviously white music is much more mature than nigger music... fuccin racist Clown