Author Topic: Kokane Readies "Painkillerz" & Returns To Dubcnn! [Audio]  (Read 264 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Kokane Readies "Painkillerz" & Returns To Dubcnn! [Audio]
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2006, 02:30:28 PM »
Yeah well I guess it's still gonna drop since it's on cduniverse, but Kokane said he's not focusing on that at all, the album was recorded over a year ago, he's all about that Painkillerz album.

Also, for those who heard the bootlegg version of "Take It Back To The Clap", that is N-O-T Kokane on the hook of "Hard Liquor" (the game song), it's Jelly Roll, whoever bootlegged it added that but it's not kokane on the hook.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2006, 03:14:27 PM »
^^^no shit that dont sound like kokane....anyway...i'ma cop both albums....i dont give a shit...fingazz iz a dope producer...too bad he aint releasing that "ghetto gospel" :'(

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 04:18:04 PM »
^^ Well i think all that was done for Ghetto Gospel was 8 tracks, atleast those are the tracks I heard.. and yeah, they were very good, would've loved to see it released. I'll try to talk Koka into leaking one of the songs or something...

Diggfinger

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2006, 01:17:54 AM »
Yeah well I guess it's still gonna drop since it's on cduniverse, but Kokane said he's not focusing on that at all, the album was recorded over a year ago, he's all about that Painkillerz album.

Also, for those who heard the bootlegg version of "Take It Back To The Clap", that is N-O-T Kokane on the hook of "Hard Liquor" (the game song), it's Jelly Roll, whoever bootlegged it added that but it's not kokane on the hook.

I just hope it gets released no matter what!! Probally wont be with a cool booklet if Koka has given up on it, but I have waited 1˝ years for that shit ;D ;D

Cant wait for the new interview!§!

Yeah the last 3 songs on that bootleg are not from Take It Back To Da Clap....

^^ Well i think all that was done for Ghetto Gospel was 8 tracks, atleast those are the tracks I heard.. and yeah, they were very good, would've loved to see it released. I'll try to talk Koka into leaking one of the songs or something...

U dont think he did the entire Gospel album?? I think he will release it sometime....maybe at the end of his career or something :)

BAD_SCE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • WHO THAT
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »
take it back to the clap was not a great cd about 2 good songs fingaz is one thoes producer that makes one real real good song then 10 bad ones.
thats me