Author Topic: New Rapper BELLY (MP3 Audio with SCARFACE) + more  (Read 1365 times)

Suga Foot

New Rapper BELLY (MP3 Audio with SCARFACE) + more
« on: June 08, 2006, 06:35:25 PM »
Sometimes it takes one individual to rise up, to be the voice, to speak the truth with no restriction. When that individual speaks, people listen, and a revolution can begin. Belly (aka Rebellyus) is bringing “The Revolution” this summer through major independent label Capitol Prophet Records.

Born April 7, 1984 in the Middle East, Belly grew up surrounded by war, violence, and atrocities no child should ever have to see. When he moved to Canada with his family, Belly saw the money and wealth that was only a dream in his birthplace. Turning to the streets at a very young age made Belly strong and resilient but he needed an outlet to release the aggressions building up within him. It was rap music that would serve as this outlet.

Belly began recording professionally in 2001. He recorded demos in Chicago and LA. Unfortunately, problems with the law led to the closure of the label and the incarceration of key figures within the label. But this didn't discourage Belly, he kept writing, and kept grinding. He released a number of mixtapes and slowly built a buzz in his hometown of Ottawa, Canada.

In 2005 he penned “Be Easy” and “Smile For Me” for label mate, Massari. Both these songs appeared on Massari's debut album and became top 10 hits in Canada.

With the taste of success, he began writing and recording his own material for “The Revolution”. The double CD is set for international release this summer. Features on the album include Fabolous, Scarface, & Mario Winans.

Capitol Prophet, along with Belly, are raising the bar in Canadian urban music.

We have 3 songs to download below:
Belly "Let Me Live" http://dubcnm.com/audio/2006/june/Belly-LetMeLive-(DUBCNN).mp3
Belly feat. Scarface "I Swear" http://dubcnm.com/audio/2006/june/Bellyfeat.Scarface-ISwear-(DUBCNN).mp3
Belly "Let Me Put You On" http://dubcnm.com/audio/2006/june/Belly-LetMePutYouOn-(DUBCNN).mp3

Make sure to check out Belly's offical page (www.bellylive.com) to get more info on mixtapes, and see an exclusive video with Scarface.

www.dubcnn.com

« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 06:37:11 PM by Adon »

West Coast Veteran

Re: New Rapper BELLY (MP3 Audio with SCARFACE) + more
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 07:08:40 PM »
I don't buy his image but his songs are pretty good.

Ottawa is low in crime and most Arabs, Belly is Palestinian, that live there are rich so Belly seems kind of exaggerating about the struggle and hustle in Ottawa.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 07:36:03 PM »
I'm really interested to see how the album is recieved in Canada. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 07:41:21 PM »
i heard couple of other tracks by him as well called Back Up and Lose It

he's pretty good; ill upload those two tracks tomorrow, too lazy tonight lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

The_realest45

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 09:17:13 PM »
belly is a fake ass nigga his dad is a doctor and he actin all hood he aint no thug niggaz in Ottawa dont even fuck with him plus Ottawa is one of the softest parts of canada this nigga is not even liked in canada he will fool people in the U.S and other countries but we know about this nigga out here and he a fake ass kid with a rich dad the realest nigga comin outta toronto canada this Year is JB with the album My Enviroment feat: Gravy, The Game, Nicole Wray, and JR Writer juelz santana & More he's sign to a U.S deal with FONTANA/UNIVERSAL RECORDS he's gonna be on B.E.T Rap City some time this summer fuck that fake ass nigga belly the dude can rap but the shit he says is all fake

JB feat The Game fire In Ya eyes ( and there not talkin about a female)
http://mp3download.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bandprofile.downloadSong&bsid=14882189&song_name=FyaInYa&fid=39772737

« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 09:29:32 PM by The_realest45 »