Author Topic: You Yankees better get on top of ur shit in Afghanistan.....  (Read 548 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
things aint looking good there. The fam back home spoke to me. They tellin me some shit.
Unless theres massive troop increase, and better accountability for aid money, Afghanistan will burn.

Taliban control all rural areas south and east of the capital.

1978 Afghanistan all over again.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: You Yankees better get on top of ur shit in Afghanistan.....
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 09:44:22 PM »
Taliban's power increasing, report warns
Local residents in some southern areas now consider them to be in power

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan — A report by an international think tank warns the Taliban are growing powerful enough to threaten the future of Afghanistan.

The report by the European-based Senlis Council says the nature of the Taliban insurgency in southern Afghanistan is changing from disturbances to open warfare.

It said in areas such as Helmand province, adjacent to Kandahar, the local population now consider the Taliban to be in power. The report says the big reasons for the shift include rampant poverty, a weak national government and the opium-based economy.

Still it calls for an end to the poppy eradication campaign because many poor people depend on the illicit crop for a living. Such a move would involve a radical change in the strategy of international troops deployed in Helmand province.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&pubid=968163964505&cid=1149674414934&call_page=TS_World&call_pageid=968332188854&call_pagepath=News/World
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 09:55:42 PM »
Thanx to America they became relevant in a level far beyond imagination. You kill that many Afghanis in 1 year, they will not have shit to lose and have no chouce left but to join a regime who has an agenda with revenge in mind.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Word to Everything

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 09:57:26 PM »
Tech, what do you and your peeps want done there?

Who do you want in power? King?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 10:30:45 PM »
we just need to bomb that whole region and get a big straw and suck up all the gas and store it in nebraska

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Word to Everything

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 10:47:52 PM »
Invent a religious memory eraser.

Mohammed/Jesus who?  ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 11:08:08 PM »
Yeah!  >:( ..... stupid Yanks

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2006, 12:18:24 AM »
how about we just slaughter some villages and bounce? thatd give the soldiers their fix so they could go home feeling productive and it would really be a win-win situation in the end.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 05:15:47 AM »
how about we just slaughter some villages and bounce? thatd give the soldiers their fix so they could go home feeling productive and it would really be a win-win situation in the end.
lol sounds about right

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Word to Everything

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 06:50:00 AM »

AndrE16686

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 07:02:59 AM »
R.I.P....

War is hell.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2006, 02:33:36 PM »
You Canadians need to get on top of your shit before your government buildings get blown up...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2006, 03:21:33 PM »
funny how we supported the Taliban, kicked them out after they bombed our buildings, and we are focusing on Iraq because they have more oil that Afganistan. The Taliban is more of a threat than any group in Iraq. They are the only ones with the BALLS to blow up shit in the U.Freaking.S. yet you all make fun 'cause you feel safe. I feel safe from the Iraqi insurgence because they ain't going to touch me or my friends. I got friend in NY though, and ask them what they'd think if they found out we are not trying to catch Taliban members.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2006, 05:58:13 PM »
You Canadians need to get on top of your shit before your government buildings get blown up...

horrible reply, your wack. spider loc.

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2006, 06:05:45 PM »

horrible reply, your wack. spider loc.

Should I have replied with a "shut the fuck up" the way you always do when you dodge a post?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 06:16:22 PM by Real American »