Author Topic: Im Sorry Ms Jackson!  (Read 425 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Im Sorry Ms Jackson!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 02:51:26 AM »
Oh yeh i 4got bout problem child amma go download that just now.....And i said the LOX not D-Block, i dont really include Sheek, Jae Hood or Team Arliss .

The Maestro

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 03:29:07 AM »
Oh yeh i 4got bout problem child amma go download that just now.....And i said the LOX not D-Block, i dont really include Sheek, Jae Hood or Team Arliss .
??? Sheek is in the LOX.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 09:47:26 AM »
Mo Z Dizzle The 2nd tracc that you couldnt think of was "Problem Child"

"Its 2005 Nobody Fights Fair/ I just know an instrumentals your worst nightmare." -Kiss

Man He killed Him in this. Checcmate was even better imo it was sharp and so on point everyline he gave 50 solid shots. Then Ms Jackson they left 50 have it. I agree with whoever said that Styles killed it. Hell yeah he did. I usually think Kiss is better but Styles came harder this time. Great Diss Tracc. Too bad it didnt get more hype....

I agree.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 12:06:14 PM »
Mo Z Dizzle The 2nd tracc that you couldnt think of was "Problem Child"

"Its 2005 Nobody Fights Fair/ I just know an instrumentals your worst nightmare." -Kiss

Man He killed Him in this. Checcmate was even better imo it was sharp and so on point everyline he gave 50 solid shots. Then Ms Jackson they left 50 have it. I agree with whoever said that Styles killed it. Hell yeah he did. I usually think Kiss is better but Styles came harder this time. Great Diss Tracc. Too bad it didnt get more hype....

oh yeah, i forgot about Problem Child
the "50 Cent Diss Part 2" is different though; its just Jadakiss, and the song is like 2 minutes max.
ill upload it later on today if i still have it
it came out shortly after Checkmate and ppl said it was fake because it was an older Jadakiss fresstyle or song or sumthin

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2006, 10:41:41 PM »
??? Sheek is in the LOX.

Im well aware of that......I was tired as hell and couldnt be bothered explaining myself fully.

The Maestro