Author Topic: Which rapper/group's fans are the most annoying?  (Read 687 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Which rapper/group's fans are the most annoying?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2006, 07:25:57 PM »
i pretty much get irritated by gangsta rap fans. kids who life in a nice neighberhood but act like they come from the ghetto, wear way to big fugly karl kani clothing. we're 50 cent fans but switched over to the Game. and think 2pac isnt really dead. plus those kids who listen to some underground rapperwho "makes real hiphop" and dont want anyone else to hear it so they wont lose their own little peRsonal artist. and anyone who doesnt know who big daddy kane is, but claims to be into hiphop.

I Agree to the fullest.

Expect I like to think I have some little personal artists. :P Of Course on Dubcc most people heard about 'em and the people in real life never knew they exsisted :-\
off course. but do you say; "OHHHHH! I'VE KNOWN HIM/THEM FOR LIKE 3 YEARS!!" get all touchy about it and suddenly dont like him/them anymore when they have a hit, when someone brings him up?

Depends who it is. Mostly likely not though.

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2006, 08:23:25 PM »
people that hate on other hardcore hip hop fans.....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2006, 12:24:03 AM »
as much as i love 2pac i got to agree with everyone who said pac

seriously he's probably the greatest artist hip hop has seen , i'll give all the groupies that

but people make him out to be god, a lot of people base their lives around him and his words, a lot of people making him out to be the ultimate thug, people make it seem like 'if pac were still alive rap wouldn't suck" people build him up TOOO MUCH

again i love pac's music and dude does have a good message behind some of his songs , but a lot of people (and not just infinite) try to make him their religion

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Diabolical

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 08:01:48 AM »
I'd rather base my life around Pac than Jesus.

Throwback

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2006, 11:05:39 AM »
^ lmfao.

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2006, 01:40:03 PM »
Atmosphere/El-P/Sage Francis/Aesop Rock Fans. Word to the dude who said they're everything that is wrong with Backpackers.

what do you mean by that?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2006, 02:09:09 PM »
maybe i missed it, but has no one said DJ QUIK fans yet? at least on dubCC, in westside connections, its like a damn quik shrine in there half the time. like, talkin bout that pacific coast beat and its remix, there was one dude who was like "the remix is better and i even have it as my ringtone... but im not on quiks nuts", when a lot of the other people said the original was better. bottom line, quik is dope, but on dubCC he can do no wrong.

Diabolical

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2006, 02:15:45 PM »
mayne! He's America's most complete artiste!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2006, 04:57:39 PM »
maybe i missed it, but has no one said DJ QUIK fans yet? at least on dubCC, in westside connections, its like a damn quik shrine in there half the time. like, talkin bout that pacific coast beat and its remix, there was one dude who was like "the remix is better and i even have it as my ringtone... but im not on quiks nuts", when a lot of the other people said the original was better. bottom line, quik is dope, but on dubCC he can do no wrong.
First, that song is tight as fuck.  Second, whats wrong with having a song that you like as your ringtone (BTW, I'm not the person who has that as my ringtone.)
when a lot of the other people said the original was better.
who gives a fuck what a lot of other people said.  does that mean that the original is better?
I don't see whats wrong with liking an artist.  IMO, Quik has never dropped a wack CD, and I love like 95% of his shit.  Sure, he's had a few misses IMO, (I hate "Justify My Thug,") but just because an artist drops heat pretty much all the time doesn't mean that fans of that artist are dickriders.  I'm probably one of the biggest Quik fans on this board, and if his next CD sucked ass, I would say it would.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2006, 07:03:42 PM »
old school hip hop heads- they are always complaining about whats wrong about rap today, what needs to be done to bring back hip hop, comparing "yesterdays mcs vs. todays rappers". hip hop, as is the whole world, is constantly evolving. these people will tell you that this old ass rapper that hasent put out any heat in about 12 years is the best rapper ever. they will tell you that this old ass producer that keeps making beats that sound the same have almost the same tempo and instruments is the best producer. they hate on the south which is where all the good new music is coming from and where the artists are still hungry, because they are jelous that their favorite artist aint doing shit. hip hop as you know it and love it will not come back. hip hop is dead, just ike nas said. the days of deep insightful lyrics, repetitive beats (bad producton) and terible flow is gone. it has been repaced with new messages of fast cars, cocaine, smoking reefer and bitches. but really who's missing the old same sounding beats of old and the worn out "the government is the devil, fight the machine" messages that old hip hop had drowning out the party music. when i hear rap music i dont want to be brain washed by a bunch of folks who probably never finished high school and most likely went to college telling me about politics. thats what AM radio is for. i dont need these bums telling me about forign policy and  the tax code. they dont know what the fuck they are talking about.

these old school hip hop heads probably never have been to the 'hood'. if they had they would know that the same people that made rap, black people, have moved on they aren't these kids in their late teens white guys that started listining to rap after their brother handed them a wu tang tape and said this is that new shit. these people have come up all around this music, they are the ones that are looking to become the great new thing they are the ones that are making hip hop evolve into rap, made it main stream. dont you think that urban african americans know whats best for rap/hip hop? they invented the damn thing.

oh yeah, dipset bitch

Diabolical

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2006, 07:47:09 PM »
I've never seen any 3 6 Mafia groupies.

Eihtball

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2006, 08:06:01 PM »
old school hip hop heads- they are always complaining about whats wrong about rap today, what needs to be done to bring back hip hop, comparing "yesterdays mcs vs. todays rappers". hip hop, as is the whole world, is constantly evolving. these people will tell you that this old ass rapper that hasent put out any heat in about 12 years is the best rapper ever. they will tell you that this old ass producer that keeps making beats that sound the same have almost the same tempo and instruments is the best producer. they hate on the south which is where all the good new music is coming from and where the artists are still hungry, because they are jelous that their favorite artist aint doing shit. hip hop as you know it and love it will not come back. hip hop is dead, just ike nas said. the days of deep insightful lyrics, repetitive beats (bad producton) and terible flow is gone. it has been repaced with new messages of fast cars, cocaine, smoking reefer and bitches. but really who's missing the old same sounding beats of old and the worn out "the government is the devil, fight the machine" messages that old hip hop had drowning out the party music. when i hear rap music i dont want to be brain washed by a bunch of folks who probably never finished high school and most likely went to college telling me about politics. thats what AM radio is for. i dont need these bums telling me about forign policy and  the tax code. they dont know what the fuck they are talking about.

these old school hip hop heads probably never have been to the 'hood'. if they had they would know that the same people that made rap, black people, have moved on they aren't these kids in their late teens white guys that started listining to rap after their brother handed them a wu tang tape and said this is that new shit. these people have come up all around this music, they are the ones that are looking to become the great new thing they are the ones that are making hip hop evolve into rap, made it main stream. dont you think that urban african americans know whats best for rap/hip hop? they invented the damn thing.

oh yeah, dipset bitch

You make me want to delete every Dipset record I have on my HD.  Fuck Dipset.

I've never seen any 3 6 Mafia groupies.

If you lived in NC like I do, you'd be dealing with them regularly.  All celebrating how Three-6 deserves respect because they were an underground group that made it big...nobody seems to care that their lyrics are fucking awful.

SGV

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2006, 01:17:33 AM »

what do you mean by that?

I mean the "My favorite artist is Real Hip Hop, your favorite artist is Rap!" type of people. They think because these guys make strange songs about the starts, moon and the earth or rhyme non-sensical jibber jabber over an even odder sounding beat that they're amazing song writers. Fuck outta here.

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2006, 01:37:48 AM »
^^ I know exactly what you mean, and I second that statement

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2006, 02:41:40 AM »
^^I Agree as well