Author Topic: Which rapper/group's fans are the most annoying?  (Read 712 times)

Throwback

Re: Which rapper/group's fans are the most annoying?
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2006, 04:03:35 AM »

what do you mean by that?

I mean the "My favorite artist is Real Hip Hop, your favorite artist is Rap!" type of people. They think because these guys make strange songs about the starts, moon and the earth or rhyme non-sensical jibber jabber over an even odder sounding beat that they're amazing song writers. Fuck outta here.
lmfao. thats aesop rock in a nutshell.

Eihtball

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2006, 06:21:42 AM »

what do you mean by that?

I mean the "My favorite artist is Real Hip Hop, your favorite artist is Rap!" type of people. They think because these guys make strange songs about the starts, moon and the earth or rhyme non-sensical jibber jabber over an even odder sounding beat that they're amazing song writers. Fuck outta here.

Amen, that's what I'm saying.  Just because you can't understand what they say doesn't mean it's genius.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2006, 09:43:55 AM »
old school hip hop heads- they are always complaining about whats wrong about rap today, what needs to be done to bring back hip hop, comparing "yesterdays mcs vs. todays rappers". hip hop, as is the whole world, is constantly evolving. these people will tell you that this old ass rapper that hasent put out any heat in about 12 years is the best rapper ever. they will tell you that this old ass producer that keeps making beats that sound the same have almost the same tempo and instruments is the best producer. they hate on the south which is where all the good new music is coming from and where the artists are still hungry, because they are jelous that their favorite artist aint doing shit. hip hop as you know it and love it will not come back. hip hop is dead, just ike nas said. the days of deep insightful lyrics, repetitive beats (bad producton) and terible flow is gone. it has been repaced with new messages of fast cars, cocaine, smoking reefer and bitches. but really who's missing the old same sounding beats of old and the worn out "the government is the devil, fight the machine" messages that old hip hop had drowning out the party music. when i hear rap music i dont want to be brain washed by a bunch of folks who probably never finished high school and most likely went to college telling me about politics. thats what AM radio is for. i dont need these bums telling me about forign policy and  the tax code. they dont know what the fuck they are talking about.

these old school hip hop heads probably never have been to the 'hood'. if they had they would know that the same people that made rap, black people, have moved on they aren't these kids in their late teens white guys that started listining to rap after their brother handed them a wu tang tape and said this is that new shit. these people have come up all around this music, they are the ones that are looking to become the great new thing they are the ones that are making hip hop evolve into rap, made it main stream. dont you think that urban african americans know whats best for rap/hip hop? they invented the damn thing.

oh yeah, dipset bitch

+ 1000( well not really but props for saying this)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2006, 05:47:45 PM »
old school hip hop heads- they are always complaining about whats wrong about rap today, what needs to be done to bring back hip hop, comparing "yesterdays mcs vs. todays rappers". hip hop, as is the whole world, is constantly evolving. these people will tell you that this old ass rapper that hasent put out any heat in about 12 years is the best rapper ever. they will tell you that this old ass producer that keeps making beats that sound the same have almost the same tempo and instruments is the best producer. they hate on the south which is where all the good new music is coming from and where the artists are still hungry, because they are jelous that their favorite artist aint doing shit. hip hop as you know it and love it will not come back. hip hop is dead, just ike nas said. the days of deep insightful lyrics, repetitive beats (bad producton) and terible flow is gone. it has been repaced with new messages of fast cars, cocaine, smoking reefer and bitches. but really who's missing the old same sounding beats of old and the worn out "the government is the devil, fight the machine" messages that old hip hop had drowning out the party music. when i hear rap music i dont want to be brain washed by a bunch of folks who probably never finished high school and most likely went to college telling me about politics. thats what AM radio is for. i dont need these bums telling me about forign policy and  the tax code. they dont know what the fuck they are talking about.

Well if you where directing that towards me.........I ain't an old school hip hop head. The article 'Yesterdays M.C.s vs. Todays Rappers' was just showing a difference of how hip hop is constantly envolving.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2006, 05:54:28 PM »

Well if you where directing that towards me.........I ain't an old school hip hop head. The article 'Yesterdays M.C.s vs. Todays Rappers' was just showing a difference of how hip hop is constantly envolving.
oh my bad.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2006, 07:00:11 PM »
G-Unit fans - they all walk into a building with their fake ass G-Unit shirts (too poor to buy the real thing) trying to look hard as fuck, but they're only 120 pounds and haven't gone through puberty yet.

Fans of crunk music in general - They have bad hygiene in general, fucked up/nasty ass dreads, aluminum foil "grills", and can't carry a conversation in english.

Both groups act like they're from the hood & most of them went to private school.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2006, 07:04:04 PM »
G-Unit fans - they all walk into a building with their fake ass G-Unit shirts (too poor to buy the real thing) trying to look hard as fuck, but they're only 120 pounds and haven't gone through puberty yet.

Fans of crunk music in general - They have bad hygiene in general, fucked up/nasty ass dreads, aluminum foil "grills", and can't carry a conversation in english.

Both groups act like they're from the hood & most of them went to private school.
:laugh: LMAO guaranteed to get a laugh reading your posts

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2006, 09:52:37 AM »

I thought that was the 'Hyphy' fans. ???

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2006, 10:18:11 AM »
DIPSET FANS. Honestly dipset ain't that bad, but idiots like Kain are fuckin' morons.
People that listen to only Eminem, BEP, and 50 Cent, and think they know what hip hop is about. :P

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2006, 05:22:40 PM »

I thought that was the 'Hyphy' fans. ???
no it was crunk fans until the hyph fans stole crunk and renamed it. owell too bad they dont have snap music yet  :psych:

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2006, 09:43:54 PM »
dipset fans need to listen to someone other than dipset cuz they shits is wack, and they all think there runnin NY...  dipset come out and plaaaayiay

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2006, 12:33:59 AM »

hAHAHA..so true...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]