Author Topic: This Windows Vista Shit is fucking AWESOME  (Read 816 times)

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This Windows Vista Shit is fucking AWESOME
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2006, 04:28:20 AM »
looks nice..hope it wont slow my computer down
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Diabolical

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2006, 05:25:40 AM »
I heard it reports illegal software & mp3s ect to the proper authorities.

Anyway fuck microsoft.

coola

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2006, 06:17:15 AM »
^ that is what i call homo-sexual.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 07:02:34 AM »
Vista is old, the beta leaked a long time ago.

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2006, 09:56:40 PM »
I just downloaded it and installed it...its pretty sick so far...includes media center (im not used to it so it seems kinda wack but we'll see in a couple weeks)...the side bar is really handy...especially the note pad function. the new start menu and windows and such are really easy to use and nice...its so much more customizable than xp ever was...comes with windows media player 11 for vista which is pretty sweet...

oh and im downloading microsoft office 2007 beta right now...apparently the UI is completely redesigned...we'll see how well that works

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2006, 10:09:06 PM »
I just downloaded it and installed it...its pretty sick so far...includes media center (im not used to it so it seems kinda wack but we'll see in a couple weeks)...the side bar is really handy...especially the note pad function. the new start menu and windows and such are really easy to use and nice...its so much more customizable than xp ever was...comes with windows media player 11 for vista which is pretty sweet...

oh and im downloading microsoft office 2007 beta right now...apparently the UI is completely redesigned...we'll see how well that works
dude, the user access contorl is annoying.i recomend you turn it off.

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2006, 10:14:40 PM »

dude, the user access contorl is annoying.i recomend you turn it off.

yeah that was one of the first things i did after i downloaded it...that thing was pissin me off

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 08:31:02 AM »
Mac OS X was released on March 24th, 2001

Welcome to 2001 and before because mac os X will still blow vista or anything microsoft releases out of the water... wow look at that clock in the upper right hand corner looks cool... wow...

hahah

microsoft has already taken like 3 years on this so called vista... wtf.. been on this vista shit since i could remember... and it will still have way more bugs than the mac os

www.apple.com/macosx

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2006, 09:20:43 AM »

Welcome to 2001 and before because mac os X will still blow vista or anything microsoft releases out of the water... wow look at that clock in the upper right hand corner looks cool... wow...

hahah

microsoft has already taken like 3 years on this so called vista... wtf.. been on this vista shit since i could remember... and it will still have way more bugs than the mac os

www.apple.com/macosx

wow dude. i dont give a shit. dont be jelous

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2006, 02:50:21 PM »

hahah

www.apple.com/macosx

wow dude. i dont give a shit. dont be jelous
lol wow dont be mister "grumpy gills" and get your panties in a bunch just stating the obvious..... and besides this wasnt a Direct attack on you it was on Microsoft and this shit they been hyping for ever and havent delivered.... the sad part is you know bill already had this shit up his sleve he is just simply milking all you PC folks... people are so Dependent on Windows that he just has to release lil upgrades here and there to hold on to the market.... just letting people know there is a choice .... im sure this would be better than XP but its not going to be anything revolutionary from the looks of it... beefed up interface is all it looks like to me right now....

Diabolical

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2006, 03:05:22 PM »
they're both shit

Linux >>> All

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2006, 03:21:18 PM »
they're both shit

Linux >>> All
i would agree if you know how to use it...

Mac os X is Unix based so its just about as reliable but with a nice and friendly user interface...

Computer experts...

1.Linux
2.Mac OS
3.Windows

Good computer users

1.Mac OS
2.Linux
3.Windows

Average Users

1.Mac OS
2.Linux
3.Windows

Beginners

1.Mac OS
2.Linux
3.Windows

Gamers

1.Windows (just because they dont really make games for other operating systems not because they cant run them)
2.Mac OS
3.Linux

thats the way i see it up there on what they are best for...atleast IMO ...

and besides get a mac with an intel processor now and you can run both Mac OS X and Windows at native speeds!

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2006, 06:17:34 PM »
wait a second how can you start attacking vista when you haven't even used it? honestly i've used vista and mac os x...i've used mac os x much more than i've used vista and i can say i like vista better so far. don't attack something you haven't used. and of course it will have more bugs...its the beta version. you think mac os x was perfect from the start? of course not

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2006, 06:37:26 PM »
wait a second how can you start attacking vista when you haven't even used it? honestly i've used vista and mac os x...i've used mac os x much more than i've used vista and i can say i like vista better so far. don't attack something you haven't used. and of course it will have more bugs...its the beta version. you think mac os x was perfect from the start? of course not
ive read alot about it... and its all wack... always trying to copy shit... thats what really pisses me off..

Apple = Inovators

Microsoft = Imitators

^^^ thats what it really comes down to... plain and simple ^^^

all i have read of vista is that its supposed to compete with Mac os X thats like the new system.... its like microsft releasing the 360 now and sony releasing the PS3 5 years later... shit makes no sense....

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2006, 06:47:49 PM »
hmmm...so basically what your saying is that there is no point to releasing a honda civic and an acura integra because its "basically" the same thing...one has a little bit different features...but its the same basic idea

or there's no point to putting out white bread and wheat bread...i mean they both serve the same purpose...wheat bread just has a different "features"

pretty much what your saying is well...absolutely retarded and very closed minded. I think mac os x is great...way better than xp...but if you are basing judgement just off what you have read about vista...you're ignorant...try it for yourself before you make a snap judgement