Author Topic: Have you guys smoked any Nate Dogg blunts yet?  (Read 838 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Have you guys smoked any Nate Dogg blunts yet?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 05:39:58 PM »
WHAT Y'ALL KNOW ABOUT THEM GRAPE PHILLIES?!

Phillies taste like dog food... :-X

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 06:03:35 PM »
Yea, I don't usually like fuckin' with them blunt wraps...Just grab a Swisher or Peach Optimo like We$t Coa$t said...And now there's a new Honey Optimo out, which is also pretty dank...I dunno about all these Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg blunt wraps... :-\
well you dont know until you try them homie....trust me they are the bomb!  I smoke swishers and all those other ones but these are the best blunt wraps going....you get 2 inside a pack, and they come sealed in a hard plastic tube for freshness...the flavour of the blunts are fuckin amazing!

Ive been smoking Nate Dogg's for lunch all week @ work and they are some of the best blunts Ive ever smoked....

Blunt wraps are usually too thin and burn quick...Is this the same as these? VVV

Because I really love Swishers/Optimos for their slow burning resiliance as opposed to blunt wraps...Can't beat the OG shit.
naww man, they aint even close to those snoop ones....the Nates are the shit man, Im telling you!  they burn slow and perfect and taste great

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 03:18:24 AM »
my company markets the official original blunt wraps. so we have unlimited supply. just on my living room coffee table, i have over a 100 fresh blunt wraps at my disposal. haha. and then in my room i got even more, im trying to collect boxes of all the different flavors. but i also have the snoop dogg limited edtiion baseball bat boss blunt which can fit like an oz in there, haha. and then since we market them, we get to test all the new ideas/products before they get released. like Blunt Wrap Lights, or Blunt Wrap sweets.

but... i still prefer swishers in the end haha. but im not going to complain about free blunt wraps.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 03:36:09 AM by Justin »

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 06:49:23 PM »

this nig just summed up my whole life, everytime i walk in the store now the korean lady knows that im comin to get a grape philly and a monster and shes got it sittin on the counter for me. i cant stress how fucking awesome grape phillies are, i know the cigar brand is ass but  i even like to take dry hit of the blunt after i roll just to take in the grape/weed aroma. holy shit grape phillies are better than jesus!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2006, 05:57:55 PM »
Well, ya'll actually got me to try them Grape Phillies when I saw some packs for buy 1 get 1 free at the liquor store...To tell you the truth, they ain't all that man...The fuckin' layers fall off as soon as you split that shit and the quality isn't quite as good as a Swisher or Optimo...I'm probably never gunna get them again after I'm through with this pack...PeACe

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 06:06:02 PM »

lol @ grape phillies. what a nasty ass combo for weed

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2006, 11:34:22 AM »
Or Grape Cigarillos....anything grapish I fucks with....

but it's swishers all day though, that's a given.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2006, 11:52:58 AM »
Or Grape Cigarillos....anything grapish I fucks with....

but it's swishers all day though, that's a given.

Yea...Grape Phillies cigarillos...That's what I usually use for blunts, cigarillos. But Swishers and Optimos are a lot higher in quality, and they don't produce any grape flavors. The best is just original Swishers, no flavor, that's what it's all about...

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2006, 02:58:10 PM »
okay I know you guys have your preference, but have you guys at least seen any of the Nates?  Or willing to try some if you do?

I want some feedback damnit!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2006, 06:09:31 PM »
okay I know you guys have your preference, but have you guys at least seen any of the Nates?  Or willing to try some if you do?

I want some feedback damnit!

I asked someone, and they said it was pretty much like a regular blunt-wrap...Just a lot more fresh/moist. Don't trip, I'll check it out soon and see what it's all about...Hopefully it's better than the Grape Phillies I tried...PeACe

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2006, 06:56:29 PM »
the last time i smoked weed was at supperbowl sunday,

Half Garcia Vega

Half Swisher

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2006, 07:57:04 PM »

Half Garcia Vega

Half Swisher

LMAO...WTF?

Did you quit smoking, or are you just a casual smoker?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2006, 09:11:47 PM »

Half Garcia Vega

Half Swisher

LMAO...WTF?

Did you quit smoking, or are you just a casual smoker?

yeah i had to quit, im on probation plus my job is gonna start doing hair folicle tests.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2006, 08:28:16 AM »
funny shit yesterday on my way home from work i was driving in downtown to get to the freeway and i see a big as delivery Truck with nate on that shit and it said  something Da Bomb Blunts..lol and had a "California Chronic" or something like that.. first thing i thought of was this site...

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2006, 02:54:14 PM »
funny shit yesterday on my way home from work i was driving in downtown to get to the freeway and i see a big as delivery Truck with nate on that shit and it said  something Da Bomb Blunts..lol and had a "California Chronic" or something like that.. first thing i thought of was this site...
HAHA thats fuckin awesome man! 8)