Author Topic: computer experts i need help.....  (Read 107 times)

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
computer experts i need help.....
« on: June 11, 2006, 05:04:46 PM »
i bought a use  computer about a yr ago and it had windows ME on it but after a while the computer fucked up and i had my homie re boot the whole thing for me then he decided to put microsoft xp on it since it was the new shit and stuff. i guess it was a hacked version of it and it dint give me any problem till last night. when i installed some windows updates i had always installed the updates but it never triped till yesterday.

this is what showed up after i restarted the computer

what should i do? is there a way i could disable the updates and shit or take em of.
i also have the microsoft work 2000 from my other computer will that work??

Don Breezio

Re: computer experts i need help.....
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 09:52:53 PM »
hmmm...best thing you can do would be to find someone you know who has an xp disc....though you could use that windows 2000 disc you have probably

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 10:11:38 PM »
dissable the updates and back up your things and then find someone who has a good corpret key and install xp pro corp. edition.

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 11:23:51 PM »
microsoft pretty much forced an update on people, they're not gonna stop you using a pirated version, but they will just make it annoying as fuck for you

a coworker of mine got that update, then after about a month his computer was pretty much unuseable, had to go out and buy a proper copy of xp
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 11:30:32 PM »
Click "Resolve Later" - It will just say all that shit every so often or wheneever you reboot, if you get annoyed by shit like that, get a real copy of XP, if not, just ignore it, and turn off updates.