Author Topic: looking for advice about tatoos  (Read 239 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
looking for advice about tatoos
« on: June 12, 2006, 01:16:31 AM »
-i was thinking of getting a tatoo on my right arm or back this summer but i've heard from ppl around me that it'll hurt my chances of getting a job and stuff like that , based on ur experiences has that happened?

-also how can i make sure that the artist is good (other than reputation) like is their a way of seeing what my tatoo will look like when finished before i have it done (non permanent tatoo or something)

-what are the chances of infections ? and if the tatoo does gt infected what do i do?

thanx

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: looking for advice about tatoos
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 02:07:33 AM »
1. its alright as long as u can cover it from what i've heard, i have tatoos and its never been a problem at my job, i dont even need to cover em up, i guess it depends.

2. reputation, also look at pictures of the stuff he has made, they usually have a bunch of em in their studios.

3. I wouldnt worry about it. never heard of anyone gettin infected, i dont think the chances are that big.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 05:47:21 AM »
alright thanx

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 10:15:30 AM »
Your arms shouldn't hurt that much or your back unless for some tender spots...that's what I heard.

I was thinking about gettin a tattoo this summer on my wrist but I changed my mind of what I wanted to get and now I got no ideas. So Imma extend the advice if ya don't mind :P........

- How much do a smaller tattoo on the wrist go for?
- How big are the chances of the artist hitting my vain on my wrist??

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 10:49:41 AM »
yeah I want one or 2 too, anyone have links to rappers tattoos? I like busta's tats, wayne's, but I wanna see from more rappers, maybe I'll like one in special. Anyway 1st I'ma go for the Yuk Dragon
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 12:33:19 PM »
I have one on my left forearm and on my right shoulder.  Neither of them really hurt that much, you should be pretty good with your arm or back unless you go on your spine or something.  make sure its something that can be covered though.  Chances are if you go to a decent shop you'll be straight as far as  infections go, just treat it like any other open wound, thats what it basically is, an open wound.
once you get a shop in mind look it up online, ask people and do a little research.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Throwback

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 01:54:40 PM »
- How much do a smaller tattoo on the wrist go for?
- How big are the chances of the artist hitting my vain on my wrist??

i got one there last week. it was 28 euros (in holland).

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 02:37:16 PM »
It didn't even hurt bad word?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 08:46:17 PM »
u get hypetitus
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Throwback

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 09:01:29 AM »
It didn't even hurt bad word?
nope. i found it an irritating feeling.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 10:41:24 AM »
^ Lol.

Yeah but really the chances of gettin hypetitus ain't high ?

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 11:01:54 AM »
Check if the artist have a proper cleaning system, not just some boiling water in a stove.

Check the work of the artist, usually gives you a pretty good picture of their talent.

The chances of getting infected is slim to none as long as you take care of the tattoo.

Don't think about how much pain its gonna cause you. I got my left side of my stomache tattoed, that hurts like hell... but its where i wanted it. Wrist shouldnt be bad though.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 08:15:35 PM »
i like rasheed wallaces tatoo and the meaning behind it.I personally dont have any tatoos but i have been thinking of getting one and i thing is for sure GET THE TATOO DONE BY A PRO.Go and check out a few of your local tatoo places and check em out at work so u can get an idea if the artists are clean/good and shit.THere is nothing uglier than a fucked up tat so good luck homie.Oh 1 more thing i i would recomend that you get someone to draw you a tatoo of what you are looking forso that way it will be unique and after someone draws it keep it for a few weeks and if u still like it get it done.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 10:40:38 PM »
Get a pidgeon on your arm, that's hood

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 12:49:02 PM »
once im done growin im plannnin g on getttifngf a toteot from the sd frokfr dom(symbfbol o fmy citay_

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life