Author Topic: lol I never heard the audio (English Clown)  (Read 450 times)

J Bananas

Re: lol I never heard the audio (English Clown)
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2006, 09:19:08 PM »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
but aren't these soldiers fighting for these people freedom ,why do u think they will be rioting if they are happy with their freedom ,these soldiers are supposed to represent everything about the civilized world not thuglife

no theyre not, they do their job which occasionally requires brute force. just because it was your cousin doesn't make them evil, youre living in a fantasy world

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2006, 09:36:11 PM »
thats brute force, ur the one living in disney land . bombibg the shit outta zarqawi i can understand, but kicking the shit out of a teenager balls is just torture
United Arab States

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2006, 09:41:34 PM »
PURPLE RAIN, PURRRPLE RAAIIIN.......

AndrE16686

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 09:51:54 PM »
Coalition troops are, from an Iraqi point of view, legitimate targets. This amounts to no more than affirmation of the internationally accepted right of self defence, as recognised in article 51 of the United Nations Charter. The occupation is illegal deadshits.

CWalker/JBannana Bitch>:banana_dss: <YGZ Take it like a bitch.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 09:59:13 PM by YGZ »

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2006, 11:32:46 PM »
tell me, does his ghastly english cackle haunt your dreams at night? i understand. but let the white man do his thing, it will ultimately lead to prosperity, at least for us. you can not deny our logic, just please be subservient to our needs.

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 05:27:48 AM »
^^^Lol

Prosperity u say?

Well goddamn...time to slap on the old skin bleach, Jacko won't have shit on me! (Sorry Africa pendant and Che tshirt).