Author Topic: What Should America Do If Pakistan Becomes Unstable?  (Read 392 times)

Sauce-Head

• Lil Geezy
  • Orange County
What Should America Do If Pakistan Becomes Unstable?
« on: June 13, 2006, 09:37:13 AM »
***Warning***
Discuss this topic only at a heightened level of intelligence, and no disrespect to the Pakistanis intended

Pakistan is under a lot of internal turmoil

There President has survived a couple of assassination attempts

Their Top scientist has admitted that he has sold nuclear technology to rouge nations
He has also admitted his stanch fundamentalist beliefs in wanting to help Muslims have these weapons

The President of Pakistan was powerless to punish him. He was pardoned and allowed to keep the millions he made in selling nuke technology. Partly because the Pakistani government most likely was looking the other way as he sold this stuff.

The Pakistani military has a strong Muslim fundamentalist element to it due to the conflict with India that pits them as enemies due to faith. Which is why the Nation of Pakistan was created, to provide Muslims in India there own country and allow them to govern them selves.

The Pakistani Intelligence Agency Created the Taliban and supported them. There is a strong sense of loyalty to them also. Because of the long working relations that they formed together and enjoyed over the years.

The religious schools that export the fundamentalist form of Islam is the most popular religious schooling available to children. It is free of charge thanks to the Saudi government.

What should America do if the President of Pakistan is killed and/or turmoil over turns the government there?

What if the Pakistani people vote in a Fundamentalist government like Iran, or worst?

What should and how far should America go to protect us?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: What Should America Do If Pakistan Becomes Unstable?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 09:39:06 AM »
Pakistans intelligence apparatus and many of its institutions are American run, or should i say, more specifically CIA run. Including its nuclear facilities
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sauce-Head

• Lil Geezy
  • Orange County
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 09:45:10 AM »
I thought the Minister of Information Sheikh Rashid was fired because he took steps that made Gen. Musharaf refuse U.S to enter its nuclear sites.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 03:30:23 PM »
nuke them motherfuckers

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 01:21:04 AM »
UNNHHH take a look at this muslims

its so hot isnt is? it must hurt to not be 100% man.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 08:11:51 AM »
UNNHHH take a look at this muslims

its so hot isnt is? it must hurt to not be 100% man.

this bitch is hot as fuck.

pretty feet and hoish eyes.

love that combo.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sauce-Head

• Lil Geezy
  • Orange County
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 10:40:44 AM »
nuke them motherfuckers

you think its that easy ? Pakistan has no nuclear warheads that can reach U.S, but they do have missiles that can make it upto Israel. By the time we have our nukes launched, and just before they are about to hit Pakistan, they WILL launch theirs against Israel, a state that is not considered and liked by any Muslim state. Collapse of Israel will result a huge setback to us. ever wondered about that ??? In a way it will kick off WW3. And please a show a little respect.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 01:47:41 PM »
J BANANAS 4 TOT MOD 2006, THE PEOPLES CHOICE!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »
J BANANAS 4 TOT MOD 2006, THE PEOPLES CHOICE!

here here 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 08:09:36 PM »
I think if Pakistan gets unstable, we should anhilate them with Nuclear weapons. 

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 09:03:37 PM »
i thought Bush had a plan. ::)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 09:58:04 PM »
US won't do nothing, India will take care of them  8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 11:24:26 PM »

and then china will eat u for dinner

geopolitics...gotta love it!  8)

- Lewis Carroll

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 05:19:08 AM »

and then china will eat u for dinner

geopolitics...gotta love it!  8)

LOL!....China has strong ties with Pakistan. Nixon spent all his years trying to get along with Peking, and the only channel to get Nixon to Peking was Pakistan. I remember the time when Henry Kissinger, Nixon's advicer, came back to U.S after a trip from China/South East Asia and said** "  The Chinese said they will support Pakistan by any means against India" *. This was around there time whent the Indian-Pakistain crisis were on its peaks. around the early 70s.

* From his book, The White House Years.
** Kissinger went on a South East Asian trip to get a diplomatic solution to the Indian-Pakistan crisis, because U.S wanted good ties with Pakistan so they could affiliate with Peking.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 09:06:10 AM »
for question 3: America ain't gonna do shit.  Bush just stallin till he finish his term up.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]