Author Topic: what a waste  (Read 230 times)

WestCoasta

what a waste
« on: June 13, 2006, 01:08:41 PM »
so this chick I knew in high school I saw her today at the grocery store cuz she works there

I had seen her for the first time since school back in January then I saw her again today

so this girl not even 2 years ago was one of the hottest bitches I knew

blonde hair, curves like u wouldn't believe, etc..   bitch was no joke her body didnt quit

so for a few years she's been going out with this loser ass mexican dude

this guy beats her ass, and for a while he turned her onto meth and so she completely lost her figure

so when I saw her in January she was lookin like a regular girl, had brown hair with no curves but still semi-pretty

so when I saw her I was like damn, but I had already heard from other people that she was tweaked out and lost all her looks

so I guess she got off the tweak and she was just whatever and continued to work at Ralphs and have a dick boyfriend

then I see her today and she's fuckin 5 1/2 months pregnant  :P

and I'm just like fuuuuuuuuck, good luck, and I was out

moral of the story = girls are RETARDED

J. Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Hyphy
Re: what a waste
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 04:28:40 PM »
lol :grumpy:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 04:34:32 PM »
That sucks.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 05:05:49 PM »
I've seen it a million times, holmes. Girls from highschool who thought they were too good for me or above me getting into some bad drug habit because of a piece of shit boyfriend or friends.

They either lose all of their sex appeal or become extremely fat. Then they get pregnant because they think it'll make their piece of shit boyfriend nicer to them. Instead, the guy leaves, and she's stuck raising a kid by herself.

I dunno if this happened to you, but you notice once a chick becomes broke down and not as attractive, they seem alot nicer towards you? lol

I've had girls that told me to fuck off 3-4 years ago ask me if I'll take them out now that they gained 20 pounds and look gross. That would be like Eric The Midget fucking Tabitha Stevens: it ain't happening. Hell nah, you're expired, BITCH!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 05:07:53 PM by -Sikotic- »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 05:14:06 PM »
another fiend justifying her worthless ass by shitting out a kid, reminds me of my cousin.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 05:15:10 PM »
oh and lucisous liz is a BIG >>> to Alizee. a very worthy replacement

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 05:29:53 PM »
Ha, thats everyone i went to school with. It seems like the pregnency bug is flying around this area because everyone I know is getting Pregnent or getting their girls pregnent *knocks on wood*

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 06:41:10 PM »
oh and lucisous liz is a BIG >>> to Alizee. a very worthy replacement

Hell yeah. Fuck that pale bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Word to Everything

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 10:44:36 PM »
You're a sucker We$tCoa$t  :bomb:

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 10:59:22 PM »

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 11:08:33 PM »
but you notice once a chick becomes broke down and not as attractive, they seem alot nicer towards you? lol
that would be the plan... but u can see that bullshit act from a mile away if it happened

this bitch is probably afraid to talk to other dudes to avoid a swift ass kicking at the pad

I've had girls that told me to fuck off 3-4 years ago ask me if I'll take them out now that they gained 20 pounds and look gross.
thats fucked up, at least ur not an easy black man to fool  8)

That would be like Eric The Midget fucking Tabitha Stevens: it ain't happening
:loser:

coola

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 01:03:16 AM »
i've seen it happen too many times...