Author Topic: GOP can't even defend itself against... .Comedy Central  (Read 140 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
GOP can't even defend itself against... .Comedy Central
« on: June 14, 2006, 09:50:52 PM »
You know your party is a train wreck when the chairman of the RNC and Bush Campaign manager can't even defend himself during an interview on Comedy Central.  The guy was visibly nervous trying to debate John Stewart.  You almost got the impression that he was thinking the whole time "well hopefully not too many people really watch this show."

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/14.html#a8707

Stewart doesn't rip him entirely, but its pretty clear the guy doesn't have shit for counter points.  I mean, come on, when your party can't even freely argue its positions, its time to condede defeat.  I'm not talking about political defeat, the GOP is obviously still in charge, I mean that if the GOP really cares about the country, as it claims, then its time for them to concede that they need to reevaluate core beliefs. 

If their ideology is really so great their Chairman should at least be able to construct cogent arguments, but if you watch the vid, clearly he cannot.

J Bananas

Re: GOP can't even defend itself against... .Comedy Central
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 10:48:32 PM »
thats stretchin it on valid news buddy, i thought everybody knew this already
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 10:55:32 PM by Scott Peterson »

AndrE16686

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 03:59:50 AM »
LMAO! Good thing about John Stewart is that he takes a light hearted approach so these guys can actually come on the show.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 02:58:37 PM »
What exactly couldn't he defend himself against?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 04:03:25 PM »
hahah yeah i saw that shit
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?