Poll

Guantanamo Bay ?

Yes
No

Voting closes: October 30, 2033, 07:13:11 AM

Author Topic: Should we send all known KKK/Skinhead/Aryan Nation/Nazi members to....  (Read 680 times)

Word to Everything

Should we crack down on American terrorism ?

« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 07:16:19 AM by ? KAIN IS THE TRUTH »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
yes
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yes and send all big street gangs there to, but there again this is the whole purpose of not defining terrorism, armies of terrorists in america just dont exist so yes good idea widen the scope to call many things terrorism and then you can genuinely say the country is being overun by terrorists lol

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yes but lets send racists from all races and make them fight each other and we can film it and beem it out live all across the world, it's the future of reality TV.

let's send Dipset fans also :P

Sikotic™

Nah, I got skinhead homies. They just think they're better than me, but hey, its good to keep them on your side.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Are the KKK and skinheads really terrorizing anyone these days? The US government cracked down on those groups way back in the 1950's and 60's and pretty much shut them down. They used wiretapping and other surveillance, raids, infiltration, etc to bring them down....funny how no one complains when those techniques were used against those groups.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:53:52 PM by Real American »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Are the KKK and skinheads really terrorizing anyone these days? The US government cracked down on those groups way back in the 1950's and 60's and pretty much shut them down. They used wiretapping and other surveillance, raids, infiltration, etc to bring them down....funny how no one complains when those techniques were used against those groups.
u actually think that all those organization r shut down for real? haha u funny KKK is def. up in running n the rest of those racists groups, but u know one organization that was really shut down The Black Panthers was and I wonder why.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u actually think that all those organization r shut down for real? haha u funny KKK is def. up in running n the rest of those racists groups, but u know one organization that was really shut down The Black Panthers was and I wonder why.

What exacatly are the KKK doing to terrorize people?

Trauma-san

the KKK should be allowed to hate whoever they want.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
yes we should
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

WestCoasta

the man has a point... as long as they don't act on it

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah like you said as long as it doesnt become violent then people should be able to hate whoever the hell they like

Eihtball

I wouldn't care if the KKK existed simply as a protest organization, but their history doesn't lie - they have a history of violent racist activities that outweighs the worst done by any of the black nationalist groups.

What exacatly are the KKK doing to terrorize people?

funny how no one complains when those techniques were used against those groups.

Why should anyone complain?  The KKK was founded as a terrorist organization - and that is why it is illegal.  The NOI and Black Panthers may had racist elements to their doctrine, but they were mostly non-violent and were created for a righteous cause (serving the black community).  There were a few expcetions (like the Zebra murders in the 70s), but otherwise, those organizations didn't carry out mass attacks on the white population to get their demands.

Of course, even the Panthers got broken up, and most conservatives like yourself were happy about it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 05:44:08 PM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

Sikotic™

the man has a point... as long as they don't act on it

Of course, but we all know they have a history of doing more than hate.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE