Poll

Guantanamo Bay ?

Yes
No

Voting closes: October 30, 2033, 07:13:11 AM

Author Topic: Should we send all known KKK/Skinhead/Aryan Nation/Nazi members to....  (Read 675 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Of course, but we all know they have a history of doing more than hate.

The KKK doesn't commit organized racial attacks anymore. The FBI efectively shut it down 40 or so years ago.

Today it is nothing more than a bunch of rednecks in the south running around in the woods.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Of course, but we all know they have a history of doing more than hate.

The KKK doesn't commit organized racial attacks anymore. The FBI efectively shut it down 40 or so years ago.

Today it is nothing more than a bunch of rednecks in the south running around in the woods.
Damn I would like to believe that too.

Eihtball

And if it hadn't been shut down, it would still be committing racially-motivated acts of violence.  So yeah, that's a good thing.  Why should ANYONE complain about an organization that is known for terrorism being shut down?  Certainly not you, of all people?

Yes and send all big street gangs there to, but there again this is the whole purpose of not defining terrorism, armies of terrorists in america just dont exist so yes good idea widen the scope to call many things terrorism and then you can genuinely say the country is being overun by terrorists lol

Only problem with that is that street gangs are technically not even criminal organizations, let alone terrorist organizations.

Doggystylin

or we should send them to brazil and in that case ima go shave my head

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And if it hadn't been shut down, it would still be committing racially-motivated acts of violence.  So yeah, that's a good thing.  Why should ANYONE complain about an organization that is known for terrorism being shut down?  Certainly not you, of all people?

Nope, it's just that people are acting like the  KKK is some big threat in America. They aren't anymore.

Also, alot of the tactics the government used to bring down the KKK like wiretapping, surveillance, etc are being used in the fight against Muslim terrorists today. No one cried about violating civil liberties when the KKK and other far right groups like the Branch Davididians were being targeted. So why are people complaining now?

Eihtball

Nope, it's just that people are acting like the  KKK is some big threat in America. They aren't anymore.

Never said they are now, but they were then, and they would be if they had half the chance.

Also, alot of the tactics the government used to bring down the KKK like wiretapping, surveillance, etc are being used in the fight against Muslim terrorists today. No one cried about violating civil liberties when the KKK and other far right groups like the Branch Davididians were being targeted. So why are people complaining now?

The government did not use such tactics on the KKK or Black Panthers nearly as indiscriminately as they do when fighting against Muslim terrorists.  I know quite well that wiretapping and surveillance have been used by law enforcement for decades now...as should anybody.

Trauma-san

^^ So in other words, you admit you're full of shit?

AndrE16686

the KKK should be allowed to hate whoever they want.

In Australia it is a sedition offence to incite violence towards a particular group. I think this works out fine, people can hold whatever views they want, provided they don't incite violence.

Eihtball

^^ So in other words, you admit you're full of shit?

No.  I have explained the difference.  Did the FBI have powers like those granted under Provision 213 back then?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 05:35:48 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'

STFU noob

J Bananas

yeah, matter of fact they should just get exiled to guanatanamonnamo with all the muslims and be forced to fight to the death for an all new fox 24hr reality violence network, it would crack down on terrorism and benefit the economy a lot.

Sikotic™

yeah, matter of fact they should just get exiled to guanatanamonnamo with all the muslims and be forced to fight to the death for an all new fox 24hr reality violence network, it would crack down on terrorism and benefit the economy a lot.

J BANANAS FOR TOT MOD, BITCHES!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

I actually like that idea, simply for the fact that it seems obvious the Muslims would win.

J Bananas

I actually like that idea, simply for the fact that it seems obvious the Muslims would win.

yeah right, you and i both know most arabs are clumsy hairy motherfuckers who woulda got shit on in American high school. c'mon now.

Eihtball

yeah right, you and i both know most arabs are clumsy hairy motherfuckers who woulda got shit on in American high school. c'mon now.

But I thought they're willing to sacrifice their lives to kill the infidels?  That gives their people a greater drive to live if some will die for the continuation of their "species".