Author Topic: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE  (Read 5378 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Re: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2006, 08:30:53 AM »
All valid points but if it is tru its a bad business move for intrscope .. ..Keeping Game connected with Dre for this album at least would have helped Interscope establish another platinum artist which could sell for years to come ..

If they let him go after his 2nd album so be it as hes already established himself and they can still pimp him later at Geffen ..But now being totalled removed from 50 and Dre before his second album even drops, is going to pose alot of ???? for consumers  before the 2nd album even drops and the shit could flop bigg tyme .. Meaning Interscope lost a oppurtunity to set up another artist in his own right

That is of course unless 50 and Jimmy really wanted to ruin Games career altogether.. Game being off Aftermath and on Geffen would  have worked just with Dres input and production...Nobody would care if the imprint changed as long as Dre was still involved in some capacity 

Its very evident eminem had a influence on this as well ,especially since shady has been saying for a while they dont want to be involved in anything Game does .. So if you add 50 -G Unit and Shady thats a pretty strong alliance that Jimmy probably didnt want to risk pissing off

Might be time for Suge and Game to squash there beef lmao Those 2 2gether would be a nightmare for the industry !!!

As far as the common listener can tell, Game is cool with Em. He shouts him out all of the time, including on "120", one of the G-Unit disses. I remember there was a report circulating that Paul Rosenberg said Shady Records wouldn't continue to work with Game, but as far as I'm aware that could have been typed up by any random fan...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Jome

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2006, 08:42:50 AM »
detox is not coming is too one biased. always has been

fact: 50 said if dre works with the game again, then he's going to re-release the massacre as a double disc with the first disc being a new album so he can complete his contract and leave aftermath

fact: 50 said "of course dre isn't workin with game. how's he gonna work with game? if he works with him then that means me and dre got beef..."

fact: 50 is the one who started this beef. he could've easily expressed his concerns about game behind closed doors and ended his relationship with game without ever mentioning it. but he was the one who went on hot97 clowin game and put him in a position where he had to defend himself

fact: 50 and yayo are the ones who started the dissing AFTER 50 and game had the peace conference

so its fucked up that game got bullied off aftermath. if dre wants to drop someone he should drop both of them.

If somebody released "Fuck Baby G-Unot and his clique mixtape vol.1, 2, 3 and 4 + bonus DVD", wouldn't you blackball him and have him sacked from your label as well ??  :D
The strangest thing is that people are surprised, some of us predicted this months ago. :eh:

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2006, 09:17:10 AM »
Sad to see what label politics can do. I just find it ridiculous that these are grown men who we're talking about, who should be all about their business and doing what's good for themselves, instead they feel the need to keep doing this shit.

I'll always take it that 50 started this whole mess, as he should've never drawn first blood by making it public...he saw how well Game's album was doing, and he felt threatened seeing as how "The Massacre" was just weeks away from being released.

In my opinion, The Game should've stopped attacking G-Unit after summer 2005, but he kept going at it with them...that's what killed his status at Interscope, because 50 is the spoiled one on the label. It's whatever 50 wants, 50 gets...so if 50 wants Game off the team, then I'm not surprised if Game is on his own now.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2006, 09:22:10 AM »
2 points number 1 a fan didnt type that up it was scanned from some magazine or online some where with other valid info //

Unfortunate things is the dvds the 2nd and 3rd installments of the mixxtapes all that shit came after the original press conference... which was probably masterminded by 50 as he wanted to keep it going..In games mind it was dead .. but he fell for the trap and may have to pay the price for it now...

That being said we all seem to forget that Jimmy has alot invested in 50 and eminem .. he helped bank roll shade 45 , he helped bank roll 8 mile and get rich .. so it shouldnt come to anybodies suprise that he would side with 50 and em and try and protect his investments..game doing all that nonsense is hurting jimmy iovines bottom line as well not just G Unit .. when G unit flops so does interscope.. And interscope owns the majority of aftermath the last time i  checked unless dre bought back a portion which i doubt..

Interesting fact .. Ted field the guy who started interscope with jimmy helped bank roll 'waist deep'with game dont know if theres any connection there

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2006, 09:50:46 AM »
If it's true, I hope Game join forces with DPG and Snoop Dogg. Dre is all about his business. That was a bitch move but maybe a neccesary bitch move by Interscope. I'm sure Snoop will take Game under his wings.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2006, 10:13:39 AM »
AL I GOT TO SAY DR DRE IS A BITCH ...............A SELL OUT .........TELL DRE TO GO TO FUCKING NEW YORK WITH HIS BITCH ASS ................IT SEEMS LIKE HE DONT EVEN WANA HELP THE WEST NO MORE ...HE RATHER PRODUCE AN ALBUM FOR EMINEM WACK ASS .............

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2006, 10:21:40 AM »
ITS OFFICIAL THAT AFTERMATH ARE A BUNCH OF STUDIO GANGSTERS......LOL

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2006, 10:22:34 AM »
sad to see

but it gives Game the opportunity to prove that he can make it w/o Aftermath and hopefully he'll be able to

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2006, 10:49:12 AM »
Not down with all this.
So who does that leave on aftermath? Eminem, 50 Cent, G unit, BUsta Rhymes, Raekwon, Eve and Bishop Lamount? That means bishop is the only westcoast act and i dont feel he's that good.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 10:51:11 AM by MontrealCityLive »

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2006, 11:00:49 AM »
Interscope has Cashis signed to shady an bishop to aftermath so in their minds they have enuff to cater to the west.. Games spot at aftermath probably would have only delayed bishop dropping anything anyways ..

Diabolical

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2006, 11:04:43 AM »

Problem is.. Dre doesn't call teh shots at Aftermath. Interscope does.

Aftermath ISNT real label.. its just a brand interscope puts on things Dre related. they own dre, they have since the death row days. remember when dre left death row.. the only thing that really left interscope in the end was death row.

Word, the only thing Aftermath is, is a 'Vanity' lable.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2006, 11:13:03 AM »
this is depressing as shit.   :-\

still, hoping for a fire album

Matty

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2006, 11:21:44 AM »
no surprise, fully expected.

TuSlic

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2006, 11:27:49 AM »
FUCK DR. DRE

dre a buster on the real, i usally dont get on that shit talkin or on this westcoast shit, but dre fuckin off hella west rappers, hittman, ice cube now game

d-nice

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2006, 11:29:23 AM »
detox is not coming is too one biased. always has been

fact: 50 said if dre works with the game again, then he's going to re-release the massacre as a double disc with the first disc being a new album so he can complete his contract and leave aftermath

fact: 50 said "of course dre isn't workin with game. how's he gonna work with game? if he works with him then that means me and dre got beef..."

fact: 50 is the one who started this beef. he could've easily expressed his concerns about game behind closed doors and ended his relationship with game without ever mentioning it. but he was the one who went on hot97 clowin game and put him in a position where he had to defend himself

fact: 50 and yayo are the ones who started the dissing AFTER 50 and game had the peace conference

so its fucked up that game got bullied off aftermath. if dre wants to drop someone he should drop both of them.

co motherfucking sign!!! Couldn't have said it no better. I would like to see how most people would react in that situation. Your co-boss fires you on a radio station, his boss makes you "kiss and make up" and then turns back around and disses you again. Bottom line, 50 wanted Game to ride with him on the whole D-Block, Terror Squad beef with Ja over a song!!! When Game did not get involved, 50 got mad.