Author Topic: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE  (Read 5276 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 02:28:58 AM »
Game was on the Carson Daily show and he said that Dre will not be producing on the album

Tell me you didn’t see that coming from a mile. Its fucked up they dropped him from the label

all the clues where there. i dont know what more people wanted.

too bad i have no idea when the carson daily show comes on. or what sation. or who the fuck he is.

Carson Daly = TRL

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 02:30:27 AM »
Lol and people blaiming 50 Cent. Its Games falut just as much as it is 50s.

And a big LOL to people dissing Dre. Who would you pick? A dude that brought you millions or a kid that started this whole pointless beef and continues to do it ?

Time to change the album title  :D

dre didn't bring me millions....

he gave u millions?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 02:30:56 AM »
And a big LOL to people dissing Dre. Who would you pick? A dude that brought you millions or a kid that started this whole pointless beef and continues to do it ?
Yeah & the same dude that brought him millions dissed him & tried to make it look like it was Game's fault, 50's pathetic.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 02:32:32 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 02:37:39 AM »
Yeah & the same dude that brought him millions dissed him & tried to make it look like it was Game's fault, 50's pathetic.

50 never said "fuck Dre". All he said was he aint gonna work with him if he works with Game. Thats not a diss. On the other hand Game dissed Eminem for that 2Pac project, saying it was a piece of shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 02:40:39 AM »
^I don't recall Game saying that but even if he said that it's nothing but the truth.It certainly isn't a diss.Em step your game up.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2006, 02:42:27 AM »
Um actually it was 50 who said the project was a piece of shit not Game LMAO and Game never said Fuck Dre anywhere .. it was selfish of 50 to put Dre in a position to chose between the 2 o them !!

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 03:00:06 AM »
Um actually it was 50 who said the project was a piece of shit not Game LMAO and Game never said Fuck Dre anywhere .. it was selfish of 50 to put Dre in a position to chose between the 2 o them !!

50 never said that article about him signing 2pac to g-unit was fake

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 03:01:49 AM »

No it was Game. Im 100%. Neither Game or 50 said fuck Dre.

Like I said it was both 50s and Games fault. Both are idiots with huge egos. Everything could be normal if they werent so retarded. But 50 played this better and at the end it wasnt a hard pick to made. 50 is like a brother to Em, gets a long with the whole Shay crew, has his own group thats selling... Game on the other hand doesnt have his own brother backing him, his whole group left him. Hes a trouble maker no doubt.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 03:04:38 AM »
^I don't recall Game saying that but even if he said that it's nothing but the truth.It certainly isn't a diss.Em step your game up.

If youre saying someone made a wack job doing an album, that is infact a diss. Or its just as much a diss as you are saying 50 dissed Dre  :P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2006, 03:09:25 AM »
^No its an opinion, rappers are just scared thats why they lie all the time.Whatever tho.

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 03:15:15 AM »
Whoever said Loyal To The Game was a piece of shit was speaking the truth :P

huge iuf true i imagined that he was dropped from aftermath but for dre not even to work on the project is woah !!!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 03:19:52 AM »
did anyone else watch the show just curious to find out if this is true or not?

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2006, 03:20:15 AM »
Lol and people blaiming 50 Cent. Its Games falut just as much as it is 50s.

Time to change the album title  :D

I would pick The Game, cause id have enough money. and i prefer someone that rep my side over someone that behaves like a 12 year old bitch but makes more moeny

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2006, 03:26:06 AM »
oh my bad didnt no it was fake .. your right thought Game put himself in  a bad position he doesnt get alon with any1 but still 50 shouldnt have put dre in that position .. He should know his position Dre his boss not the other way around ... If dre choses to work with someone thats his choice  not 50s to make

other thread says game is due on carson on the 22nd so who knows

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2006, 03:32:05 AM »
So Game has yet to be on the Carson show?SO why r we all talking about this shit i need some fucking proof damn it. >:( I hope its not true though.