Author Topic: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE  (Read 5281 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2006, 03:40:58 AM »
yes i jus checked it out, the carson daly show with game is suppose to air next thursday evening.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2006, 04:24:45 AM »
Lol and people blaiming 50 Cent. Its Games falut just as much as it is 50s.

And a big LOL to people dissing Dre. Who would you pick? A dude that brought you millions or a kid that started this whole pointless beef and continues to do it ?

Time to change the album title  :D

I would pick The Game, cause id have enough money. and i prefer someone that rep my side over someone that behaves like a 12 year old bitch but makes more moeny

Yeah and Game proved hes a mature person that can be trusted  ::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2006, 04:26:54 AM »
oh my bad didnt no it was fake .. your right thought Game put himself in  a bad position he doesnt get alon with any1 but still 50 shouldnt have put dre in that position .. He should know his position Dre his boss not the other way around ... If dre choses to work with someone thats his choice  not 50s to make

other thread says game is due on carson on the 22nd so who knows

Lol what makes everyone think Dre was forced to do this ? He was already pissed at Game for starting to diss 50, when he told them to shut the fuck up.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2006, 04:32:32 AM »
Dre wasnt forced to do anything ..But 50 was the 1 who put him in this position..he threatened Dre that he would leave dre if dre was confused .. Then After the press conference whcih was supposed 2 stop the whole beef 50 and his team coninued to throw there lil jabs at Game .. it was smart because it made Game explode and hence cause issues with game and aftermath again !!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2006, 04:42:13 AM »
detox is not coming is too one biased. always has been

fact: 50 said if dre works with the game again, then he's going to re-release the massacre as a double disc with the first disc being a new album so he can complete his contract and leave aftermath

fact: 50 said "of course dre isn't workin with game. how's he gonna work with game? if he works with him then that means me and dre got beef..."

fact: 50 is the one who started this beef. he could've easily expressed his concerns about game behind closed doors and ended his relationship with game without ever mentioning it. but he was the one who went on hot97 clowin game and put him in a position where he had to defend himself

fact: 50 and yayo are the ones who started the dissing AFTER 50 and game had the peace conference

so its fucked up that game got bullied off aftermath. if dre wants to drop someone he should drop both of them.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2006, 04:49:45 AM »

Problem is.. Dre doesn't call teh shots at Aftermath. Interscope does.

Aftermath ISNT real label.. its just a brand interscope puts on things Dre related. they own dre, they have since the death row days. remember when dre left death row.. the only thing that really left interscope in the end was death row.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2006, 04:51:28 AM »
IF this is true - and that's a big IF since there's little proof so far - then I can't say I'm totally surprised. Dre rarely works with anyone outside the Aftermath camp these days, so if Game has been booted to Geffen then it's not too big of a shock to me.

The bottom line is that no label in their right mind is going to turn away a young dude who has moved over two million records in his own country alone. Interscope/Aftermath's loss will only be Geffen's gain. At the end of the day, Game's has apparently still got Kanye, Just Blaze, Timbaland, and Cool & Dre dropping beats on the project so it's not like he's exactly lacking top notch production. Yeah, granted they're not Dre, but they can still produce some great work. While the loss of that Dre and 50 endorsement might cost him some fans, there are still plenty of listeners like myself who will be checking for the album, not least out of curiousity and to see how it turns out. Geffen did great work promotion-wise with Snoop on the "R&G" project and I'm sure they can work just as well with Game.

Still, this is definitely a big 'IF' and I for one will be awaiting further confirmation of this rumour.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2006, 05:03:39 AM »
yo thats fucked up......
i hope it aint true....
50 is a monster as i said b4
but i never expected dre to fuck game over like that
am sure there r stuff that we dont know about.....
i also partially blame game for wat happend....
but damn thats fukked up

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2006, 05:06:11 AM »
So Game has yet to be on the Carson show?SO why r we all talking about this shit i need some fucking proof damn it.

bullshit, the show was taped 3 days ago.

its true. he said it on the show. stop questioning me.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2006, 05:07:30 AM »

Problem is.. Dre doesn't call teh shots at Aftermath. Interscope does.

Aftermath ISNT real label.. its just a brand interscope puts on things Dre related. they own dre, they have since the death row days. remember when dre left death row.. the only thing that really left interscope in the end was death row.

i thought dre sold 35% of the company to interscope in 2001...
which means dre still owns 65%... unless he sold the rest later
those 35% were sold for 50 mill lol
shows u how big the label is compared to labels like roc-a-fella

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2006, 05:30:56 AM »
All valid points but if it is tru its a bad business move for intrscope .. ..Keeping Game connected with Dre for this album at least would have helped Interscope establish another platinum artist which could sell for years to come ..

If they let him go after his 2nd album so be it as hes already established himself and they can still pimp him later at Geffen ..But now being totalled removed from 50 and Dre before his second album even drops, is going to pose alot of ???? for consumers  before the 2nd album even drops and the shit could flop bigg tyme .. Meaning Interscope lost a oppurtunity to set up another artist in his own right

That is of course unless 50 and Jimmy really wanted to ruin Games career altogether.. Game being off Aftermath and on Geffen would  have worked just with Dres input and production...Nobody would care if the imprint changed as long as Dre was still involved in some capacity 

Its very evident eminem had a influence on this as well ,especially since shady has been saying for a while they dont want to be involved in anything Game does .. So if you add 50 -G Unit and Shady thats a pretty strong alliance that Jimmy probably didnt want to risk pissing off

Might be time for Suge and Game to squash there beef lmao Those 2 2gether would be a nightmare for the industry !!!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2006, 05:53:18 AM »
So Game has yet to be on the Carson show?SO why r we all talking about this shit i need some fucking proof damn it.

that aint true dawg,

the show has yet to air, you can look it up your self, they alway pre record each show. I can give you the link that says "Game on Carson Daly show" on June 22, 2006 actually it airs the 23rd at 1:35 am.

show me 1 shred of proof that game said anything like that and i'll shut up.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2006, 06:29:16 AM »

that aint true dawg,

the show has yet to air, you can look it up your self, they alway pre record each show. I can give you the link that says "Game on Carson Daly show" on June 22, 2006 actually it airs the 23rd at 1:35 am.

show me 1 shred of proof that game said anything like that and i'll shut up.

i dont give a fuck when it airs & i dont care if u niccas believe me either u will see when it comes on nbc... the show was taped at the burbank NBC studios 3 days ago.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2006, 07:05:30 AM »
All I can think about this situation is - this fuckin sucks. (Though it was kinda funny to read halfway through the thread and see that the show hasn't aired yet.) True, he could've said this, that and everything at the taping 3 days ago - but none here have seen it, so once again gotta take that grain of salt. BUT - nevertheless it's pretty damn fucked up how they've treated Game for a while now, 50 pulling strings to put obstacles in his careerpath, label moving him over to Geffen and all. From the mixtapes it was obvious that dude put in work and wanted to make more quality music. He got talent, so he could still do it, but if they really fucked up his ties with Dr. Dre then that's just straight up some of the most fucked up ass bullshit that's happened in the game for a while.

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2006, 08:20:16 AM »
ya know, it REALLY shouldn't be this hard to release albums